Chapter 36 Soran

Thanerah started to open her eyes to see a light pink ceiling. She blinked while feeling confused. She also felt her entire body exhausted. She can’t remember why until she heard, “Hey babe. Feeling better?” She turned her head and saw her beloved husband smiling at her while he sat on the edge of the bed.

Then she noticed the little baby sleeping in his arms. She instantly remembered the birth and couldn’t believe she gave birth hours ago. She tried to sit up but her body wouldn’t obey. Hidan saw what she was trying to do and said, “Don’t move so much, Tha. Your body needs some rest.”

She nodded and sighed as she let her body relaxed. She smiled at the sleeping baby in his arms, “I see you two are getting along…”

He smirked at her, “What the hell did you expect?”

Her smile widened, “Nothing.”

He leaned forward and pecked her lips, “Thank you.”

She arched a brow at him curiously, “F-For what?”

He smiled at her, “For everything.”

--

Tagor was waiting in the waiting room with some other family members. He sighed heavily as he leaned his head on the head of the chair he was sitting on. Bored out of his life! He was excited when he heard the news of the baby coming, but now that is over, he doesn’t know what to do.

Odan left an hour ago because he had to do some works at his office, but he sent his best regards to the newborn baby.

Then he saw Hidan walking down the hallway. Tagor quickly got onto his feet and quickened his pace to Hidan. “Hey, what’s up? Is Thanerah okay?” Tagor asked quite worriedly.

Hidan shoved his hands in his pockets and said, “She’s fine, and so is the baby. They’re both sleeping right now.”

Tagor arched a brow, “Oh…then where are you going?”

“I was going to get some fucking coffee. We woke up around 4 in the fucking morning.” Hidan yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes to keep himself awake.

Tagor sighed, “Well…at least it was worth it.”

Hidan glanced over his shoulder and smiled at the door where his wife is sleeping behind. “Yeah…” He returned his gaze to Tagor, “Hey, want some coffee or something?”

Tagor was taken back, because he didn’t expect that. “What’s wrong with you?”

Hidan arched a brow, “What?”

“You’re being…nice.”

He growled at him, “Yes and it might never happen again. I’m feeling fucking sentimental right now. Do you want some fucking coffee or not, pup?”

Tagor groaned deeply, “When are you ever going to stop calling me ‘pup’?”

“I can call you ‘pup’ anyhow whether you like it or not.” Hidan turned on his heels towards a direction. “Now, are you coming or what?”

Tagor sighed heavily and quickened his pace to catch up with Hidan.

--

 Months later…

Thanerah was sleeping peacefully on the bed with Hidan lying behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. Then suddenly they heard a faint cry.

Hidan groaned deeply and groggily opened his eyes. He craned his neck up to see through the gapping bedroom door to the baby’s room where the cry was coming from. He sighed heavily and looked down at his sleeping wife.