Chapter 13 Return

Everyone quickly got out of the Sacred Chamber through the secret passageway, once they were out everyone let out a heaving sigh of relief. Hidan glanced at the dark passageway over his shoulder as he mumbled under his breath “Glad that’s f**king over…” He turned his attention back to the group to see one of the soldiers already requesting for someone to rescue them from this hell hole. But Hidan was more curious of how they’re going to bring this pack out of this place without the need to convert them into Jashinism.

Hidan glanced at his wife to see her already praying; her Jashin pendant pressing against her pink soft lips and her eyes closed in concentration. Shade glanced at Hidan to ask him “So, what happens now?” Hidan just shush him to be quiet, and surprisingly he obeyed. After a while, Thanerah opened her eyes and dropped her pendant around her neck.

She smiled at Shade softly and said “It appears fortune smiled at us today.”

Shade arched a brow at her in confusion as he put his hands on the side of his hips, “What do you mean?”

Instead of answering his question, she walked towards him. Hidan flinched and quickly got to her side. But he stopped when Thanerah pulled out a small knife after stopping in front of Shade. She cut her wrist sharply but she didn’t flinch or yelp in pain. Her blood heavily dripped from her small wound, but she didn’t seem to care. She used her finger to get some of her blood and suddenly drew a Jashin symbol on Shade’s forehead.

Shade sharply pulled away from her with an annoying growl “W-What are you doing!?”

Thanerah simply smiled at him “I’m helping you. My father told me that this is the only way he’ll contact your souls so you can pass through the barrier. Now, do you want to get out of here, or not?” she asked him sternly as he smile disappeared from her angelic face. Hidan smirked at her dominance and he glanced at the pack to see them glancing at each other in hesitation.

Shade sighed heavily in defeat and leaned his forehead forward as a sign that she has his permission. She smiled in victory and easily finished the Jashin symbol on his forehead. Some of her blood oozed down from the bloody symbol and Shade had to urge to wipe it off his face but controlled himself from doing so. Thanerah went to the other three and did the same thing; despise their discomfort of having a bloody Jashin symbol oozing down to their chin.

Thanerah glanced at her wound on her wrist to see that it’s completely healed. Her smile widened and said to Hidan as she put the small knife away “All right, we’re good to go. How long will they get here?”

Hidan glanced at the soldier who was sending the coordinates to the rescue party. The soldier answered “They’ll be here in two hours, tops.”

“That’s good. Now, we just need to find a place to shelter from the Ukrahs until they come. I don’t want to get f**king eaten by the f**king Ukrahs…”

Thanerah added in his sentence with a small smile “Don’t forget the Death Walkers, honey.”

Hidan smirked at her as he said “Yeah, them too.”

Shade gawked at them, along with his companions. Shade said to them sharply while hissing through gritting teeth to Thanerah “You could have done this,” he pointed at the blood Jashin symbols on their forehead “later!”

Hidan quickly blocked his wife from Shade with an angry expression. Hidan growled at Shade angrily “Don’t talk to my wife like that, you f**king pup. Be glad that we’re saving your asses or else we’ll just leave you f**kers here to rot. Are we clear?”

Shade growled at him inhumanly but Thanerah quickly explained as she butted into their glaring battle. “I can explain! The reason why I have done that is because my father is now baptizing your blood so you can go through the barrier with us! And this needs time! Trust me, two hours is good enough!”