Chapter 17 Nathel

“The GRIMS are now bringing the three suspects in the interrogation room. Would you like to interrogate one of them yourself?” offered Wraith as he was standing in the dark room where the first suspect is sitting idly in the interrogation room; looking quite nervous because sweat was already running down from his brow and he was tapping the table frantically.

Hidan shook his head, “No thanks, I’m not really good with…interrogating in the normal method.”

“Hmm, I can see your point. I can imagine that you would be pounding his head on the table until he gives in?”

Hidan nodded “Precisely.”

“Then I’ll handle the talk. If he doesn’t cooperate then I’ll allow your kind of method.” Wraith exited the room, leaving his nephew with his wife in the dark room. There was also someone else who was monitoring the computer as it was filming the interrogation.

Hidan and Thanerah looked at the suspect just as Wraith entered the room while holding a thick file of the suspect. Thanerah asked Hidan, “Don’t you think this is the one? He looks quite nervous.”

“Maybe, maybe not. We’re not so fucking sure, Tha. And I don’t know if this will help, but I feel like hitting somebody.”

“When this guy doesn’t cooperate with Wraith, you’ll get the opportunity to do so.”

Hidan murmured to her as he crossed his arms on his chest. After a moment, Thanerah heard her cell ringing in her pocket. Hidan asked while she reached her phone, “Who the fuck is that?”

Thanerah looked at the name and answered, “It’s my brother.” She answered the phone, “What’s up?”

“Nothing much, but I was wondering where you are? Haven’t seen you in a while. What are you doing right now?”

“Sorry, brother but I’m doing some business with Hidan. It’s a private matter.”

“Right…Then I’ll see you for dinner?”

“Sure.”

They both hung up. Hidan asked her out of his curiosity. “What the fuck did he say?”

“Nothing big if that’s what you mean. He’s coming over for dinner.”

Hidan sighed heavily, “He better not ruin my appetite tonight.”

--

“You got to be fucking kidding me…” mumbled Hidan as he stared at his uncle in disbelief.

He shook his head with a heavy sigh as he walked around his desk, dropped the three thick files of the suspects and dropped himself on his arm chair. “I know, but it’s true. They are innocent. Three of them. I went through their minds during the talk without them realizing. Sadly, they were telling the truth.”

“But Uncle, do you know where the codes were sent to? In any way that it’s to the Natoku?”

“I’ve tried tracking down the codes myself but I can’t find them. Maybe they got lost or something.”

“Codes can’t simply just disappear out of the fucking blue.”

“I know, I’ll give the job to the experts to find the code. Maybe they can find something…” he mumbled under his breath.

--

Thanerah was waiting outside the office while leaning against the wall. She told her husband that she needed some air. She heard someone coming from down the hall so she looked to see a girl who was holding thick files. She’s also quite pretty with a slender look, but she also looked like the private type.