triggered much

LMAO LISTEN TO WHAT JUST HAPPENED

i have this friend (an irl friend who doesn't know about wattpad)

she likes harry potter right, but here's the thing. she's one of THOSE harry potter fans.

you know, the ones who; hate on any girl who gets close with harry, is a 'proud grifindor', probably ships harmione, sobs anytime james and lily's deaths are mentioned, is a strong believer in the movies and doesn't bother to read the books. do i need to carry on? no, good.

now that that's out of the way.

i went out with another one of my friends today, and we just happened to bump into her. so we say hi and shit, you know as you do.

and it just so happened that my phone beeps with a notification. now this was from a Snapchat group chat and it just said "wormtail is typing..."

so i unlocked my phone to reply, AS YOU FUCKING DO, and this bitch glances over to look at the gc.

by now she's realised that i had my friends' names saved as "wormy" (viiv-xvii ), "moony" (acciolightwood- )  and due to the lack of a sirius, i was "prongs"

SHE GOES AND THROWS A FUCKING FIT.

like full on YELLING at me in the middle of town. first about how it's unfair that there's no separate padfoot and she (a blonde) would be the perfect 'look-alike'.

and then she calms down for a bit so im just like "phew we're good" she starts having a go at me for brining up james. yeah i know.

see this is why i don't like humans.