not a Harry Potter tag !

So like agessssss ago someone tagged me in a stranger things tag. But this "agessssss ago" was in September and I knew that season 2 comes out in October so I decided to wait and I'll do the tag for season 2.

And then season 2 came out and I forgot to do it until season 3 got confirmed yesterday, so enjoy this season 2 tag that I'm pretty sure was first on YouTube.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

001. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
Will says something like "He doesn't like it like this" or "He likes it cold" and i got shivers it was great acting from my son.

002. FAVOURITE ELEVEN MOMENT?
Unpopular opinion; I don't like Eleven that much. If I had to choose a favourite moment with her though it would be when she goes up to Dustin like "omg u have teeth"

003. FAVOURITE CHARACTER?
In season one it was Will. After season two it's still Will. I'm just boring and love characters with issues okay sorry.

004. SCENE YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NEVER GET BORED OF?
The very very first scene where eight just goes "boom" and scrunched her hand.

005. IF YOU COULD BE IN ANY EPISODE, WHICH WOULD YOU BE IN?
If you mean like actually irl then lol none I don't want to live in a world with a giant ass mind monster thing. But hypothetically, the snowball bc i lowkey wanna go to an 80s dance thing.

006. FAVOURITE FINN MOMENT?
I refuse.

007. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN S3?
Can all the kids get some serious therapy plz they shouldn't be seeing things like that. Also I want more Max and mother Steve.

008. TAG PEOPLE
okay i don't remember your username but that one account that has a stranger things-y username and comments every once in a while, I tag you. Also viiv-xvii bc i like making her life harder.