!wowza! buzzfeed

Basically, I don't like Buzzfeed much. Nothing personal, just not a fan. HOWEVER a friend of mine took this quiz that's meant to give the percentage of what house you're in and was like "mate you should totally take it" so I did. (This was like months ago but I just remembered that I have the screenshot of my results on my phone)

I was v not looking forward to this since the last time I took a sorting quiz on buzzfeed it literally asked me if I prefer "Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Cedric Diggory or Luna Lovegood". But then, the questions were actually alright. Like nothing TOO cringe and the results were pretty great too.

 Like nothing TOO cringe and the results were pretty great too

this is so accurate I was shook.

I very very strongly identify as a slytherin as I do believe that I fit their description most. I'm quite "ambitious" and "resourceful" which is obviously very much slytherin. I'd also like to say that I can be very loyal to the closest of my friends. But then there's that little bit of ravenclaw in me that's there.

Like Buzzfeed nicely said, I have this thirst for wisdom and power. Like I'm not the smartest but I love to learn and beat as many people as I can on tests and shit, judge me. As moony once nicely said, "Shut up you're a ravenclaw in disguise" (this was so long ago im)

And then that stereotypical gryffindor stubbornness like all of my friends have. I don't think im very reckless in my decisions, but I am very much like "oh that person is going on tour, okay let's go see them" *buys ticket* and only then I spent ages planning every detail of every second of the day.

Finally, 8% hufflepuff. It makes me sad but it's true bc I'm very not hufflepuff-like. The only trait I guess I have is the loyal-ness, but then again pretty much all houses (apart from Ravenclaw? I'm not sure tho) have that trait.

That's basically all I wanted to say. I recommend  this quiz 9.73/10 it gets ya thinking kids.