Harry Potter characters as things my cousin does/did/says

Basically, I babysit my 7 year old cousin a lot. Especially during half-terms since her parents work all the time. And idk if it's because she spends so much time with me or some shit but half of the things she does are either amusing or worrying, so I thought I'd share some with you while relating back to Harry Potter.

I'll only be doing Golden Era characters from like my instagram book bc that's a fair sample and I cba to do more.
...

Astoria Greengrass:
-forgot to add herself onto her family tree, which I artistically drew for her, so she added just her name in last minute by putting herself on a crown above everyone.

Bill Weasley:
-pretends she's older than me when we're at social places like dinner parties.

Blaise Zabini:
-calls all my celebrity crushed ugly and then goes on her iPad and watched videos of them.

Cedric Diggory:
-"I was star of the week this week, you were nothing."

Charlie Weasley
-cried for ten minutes because her mum brought her a panda toy and she wanted a unicorn one

Cho Chang:
-yelled at me when I laughed at her crying and said "At least my cry is pretty."

Dean Thomas:
-cheered so much on her first sports day that she lost her voice (I did too tho ahdsjaoi I get v competitive around kids)

Draco Malfoy:
-was forced to play Jesus in her school's nativity and sulked throughout the whole play because she wanted to be an animal.

Felur Delacour:
-threw Legos at me in a tantrum because I insulted her neon green, 'pear' necklace.

Fred Weasley:
-broke down a blanket wall of our fort because it was "too hot" (i just put this in Fred bc it involved a wall)

George Weasley:
-"Tell her you're my sister, we both have brown hair she'll believe you."

Ginny Weasley:
-always uses the mouse on a computer/laptop even though she finds it super hard and takes 10 years to click on something.

Hannah Abbot:
-cried while watching Trolls

Harry Potter:
-"I would like the movie more if the bad guys just stopped being bad."

Hermione Granger:
-took my Macbeth book home because "If you can read it then so can I."

Lavender Brown:
-continuously giggled so much while we were in a restaurant that a woman assumed she had the hiccups and gave her a free glass of water.

Luna Lovegood:
-drew a picture of me for my birthday but decided that it's too good so she only showed me and then kept it.

Neville Longbottom:
-thought she lost her turtle so she made little posters to help find him but he was in his enclosure the whole time.

Pansy Parkinson:
-told me she hated Frozen and then was annoyed at me when I didn't get her an Elsa doll for her birthday

Percy Weasley:
-"Why do I have to wear orange, everyone will be wearing orange. I have to stand out!", talking about wearing her house colours to sports day.

Ron Weasley:
-wanted a 'boyfriend' so she kissed two boys on the cheek and then decided that they're both stupid and went to ask her bestfriend if she'll be her girlfriend.

Seamus Finnigan:
-(i don't think she ever did something weird involving fire but) jumped on the trampoline while tucking herself into a ball because she was pretending to be lava coming out of a volcano.