draco malfoy

i have this friend.

she's v cool, we're pretty close and have been for like three years. honestly there's only this one thing that annoys me about her;

she likes snape.

now at first i freaked out and sent her like a full bloody essay telling her why she should NOT like snape (just a personal opinion don't judge me)

and she just replied with, "Oh I know he wasn't a good guy. He was a pretty big dick. But I just like him being there."

meaning, she likes this character in this story which a million people have different opinions about, which is absolutely fine.

so it became a kind of joke between us to send each other "snape is good" and "snape is bad" memes we find on snapchat.

until yesterday night she sends me this;

and with it she wrote: "Lmao yeah I don't see how it's fair that snape gets all the shit when tbh Malfoy is the worst one

and with it she wrote: "Lmao yeah I don't see how it's fair that snape gets all the shit when tbh Malfoy is the worst one."

and i just had to leave and remind myself to breatheeeeeeeee

because what she said is so fucking wrong that i just have to defend this kid, okay:

draco malfoy is not innocent.

draco malfoy made fun of others because of their bloodtype and house.
draco malfoy used his father's job position to threaten others.
draco malfoy tried to sabotage other teams in quidditch so that his team would win.
draco malfoy was a bully.

and i won't reason him for that, and trust me i could.

technically, i could say that it wasn't his fault and stuff. but it was.

he was 11. i don't know about you but in my old primary school when there was bullying happening at 11 it was a very serious situation.

the headmaster would get involved, the school physiatrist would get involved, just everyone in general would try to sort it out between the two or more students.

and although draco was a kid (who definitely wasn't properly socialised) he had some sort of knowledge of what he was doing.

"Longbottom, if brains were gold you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

on the other hand,