'if i had an album' tag

Tagged by wormy. This took me like 1984319 hours so be proud of me please. ALSO SORRY FOR ANY CRINGE OKAY. (The picture are is just a canva template that I put my own words and pictures into what an artist we have here lads.)

Okay so, I feel like my album would just be a bunch of differently styled songs that just don't come together at all. Let's pretend that's how this goes. Some songs won't have lyrics in them bc I can hardly write stories let alone song lyrics oof. (the songs that do have lyrics would probably be the chorus)

one of the definitions for 'Disingenuous' is;"assuming a pose naiveté of  to make a point or for deception

"assuming a pose naiveté of  to make a point or for deception."
so i'll go with that.
(my name is 'kontinuous' bc its like continuous but with a k bc my name starts with a k)

•TRACK ONE /\ DISINGENUOUS
"dear me,"

Okay so I have this book coming out soon called "cherry scented paper" which is just a bunch of letters I'll write for people whom I love and love not so much. I've written a bunch already and there's one chapter called "dear me," which is horrible and cringy and literally exposing everything about myself so that's what this song would be. That letter (I'll update this when I publish it) in song form.

•TRACK TWO /\ RED DOTS
"one dot, two dot, three dot, four; i can still count them so let's add a little more"
"one dot, two dot, three dot, four; times are getting tougher so let's add a little more"
"five dot, six dot, seven, eight, nine; keep on adding more 'till they all know that you're mine"

This would fully be one of those songs that's all happy and ukulele style but had a dEEp meaning. I won't tell you what it's about bc id like a little privacy on this in case my FBI agent is watching me and shaking their head at how much I'm sharing online.

•TRACK THREE /\ DOCTOR, DOCTOR!
"doctor, doctor! are you just inside my head?"
"doctor, doctor! is it bad i'm filled with dread?"
"doctor, doctor! need to scream this all out loud."
"doctor, doctor! never mind, i'm not allowed!"

Let's have this be in like the happier The Front Bottoms song style. Basically about how most of the doctors I've been to sucked. How meaningful, I know. Since I wasn't allowed to visit any actual like therapists for a long ass time I was just dragged around doctors who told me that I either had asthma or something was wrong with my like breathing giving me 'frequent shortness of breaths'. Coolio. Also, I just googled to see if there's any songs called doctor doctor, and there are but I'm a rebel so I'll name this song that anyway.

•TRACK FOUR /\ GRUDGE
"the biggest grudge that i hold from the past is that instead of comfort and trying, she rubbed my hair once, not even twice, and asked: 'why are you crying?' "

This is a tiny ass poem your 12 year old girl wrote in her sad ass journal. I apologise for my sadness. Okay so this song would start like slow and gentle idk maybe piano or some aesthetic shit like that and then they'd be like a pause      in music after a certain line and it would just be like BAJSDKF JWEKFJ=ADFGJK loudness and rapping/yelling you know. This is a good place to point out that I definitely can't sing and would pay someone else to sing for me lmao.

•TRACK FIVE /\ IFFY
"eh, hm, i don't really know"

This one is about not knowing what to believe but in the newer generation, which we're apart of. I'd maybe want it so that each verse is written as if it's from a different persons POV; so you have like a strong believer in god singing the reprise to what an atheist sang and then a "humanist" singing the reprise of what a feminist believes (bloody writing a symphony here smh this would last 3 mins) but during the choruses everyone just notices that we all want to fix the mess of a world the other generations have built up for us.

•TRACK SIX /\ PERSONAL JOY
"personal joy"

Anyone that's any good at writing lyrics actually hmu if this was written I'd cry. So my mum is currently nine months pregnant with my baby sister and we're all super excited. This unborn-baby has changed my weird little 'family' so much and I'm still trying to figure out if it was a positive or negative change, but either way she's brought joy into my singular, personal life and I'm very grateful to her for doing so. So for her, this would be like a nursery line or more like a lullaby; most likely in the same style that Rapunzel's "flower gleam and glow" song or "Aloha O'e" from Lilo and Stitch was.

•TRACK SEVEN /\ SELF-FULFILLING
"be yourself! no, not like that"

This would be a sUpEr sarcastic song about people's expectations for like teenagers and students in general. You know, your usual "why aren't you getting higher grades" when you put someone in second set so they won't learn all the high grade content or "why are you stressed, everyone else is fine" when a person finally brakes and the teachers are hardcore judging because 'oh whY  would a sixteen year old feel any kind of stress??'

!!