How is Nobody Awake

I'm back :3

I have 20 something reads on this :O I wonder if anyone will look forward to these new parts tho? Assuming I only have 1 follower and she's my friend I don't think so XD She doesnt even like NnT :( 

Anyway enough ranting

Lets

Go

~~~~~~~

<Meliodas's Pov>

I don't know what's happening anymore. I have no control over my body anymore. I'm angry. So angry. Uncontrollably angry.

I felt the darkness swallowing me whole, using my anger to take control. I felt the darkness sneaking through my veins, saw the markings growing on my skin, and knew the mark was right over my right eye.

And everything went black.

<Elizabeth's Pov>

One second i'm calmly walking through the town at night, next i'm being bound by some creepy looking thugs who wanna sell me, then i'm being saved by a child, and now the child is turning into a being of pure darkness.

My midnight stroll turned out to be very... interesting.

His black marks wouldn't stop growing. Whenever the thug (who was still trying to fight) punched him the black marks would move to shield him from the attack. I decided to take the time while he was distracted to try to get out of bindings and run for my life. This failed, as hands tied behind your back in very inconvenient for untying knots. I soon gave up and watched what was happening.

The boy wasn't moving at all. It was creepy. Then he raised an arm, and his markings instantly moved and a giant black axe took form. He still had a poker face. I'm not sure this is better.

He started swinging the axe, the thug barely being able to dodge, but he still managed. A good thing too, he would have been cut clean in half if he didn't. I know I shouldn't, but I pity the thug. He made a mistake, and now a madman is trying to kill him. I continued to sob, I was scared out of my mind.

When the axe failed, the boy raised both his arms. The markings now took form as two huge claws, each five times as big as their owner. He started swinging these around now. The thug was a goner.

I had a sudden thought. How is nobody awake right now?!? I shook it off. It didn't matter right now anyway.

Meliodas got him on the second swing. Luckily, only the thug's arm was slashed off, but that was enough for him to give up. The thug screamed in pain, attempting and failing to get up on his feet and flee. He sat behind a pile of random boxes and prepared for death. There was one good thing that came out of his wild slashes though.

The tape on my mouth was cut clean off.

I sat there stunned at my luck and misfortune, staring at the blood covered arm that was just laying a few feet away from me. The boy threw the boxes somewhere off into Giant Country, and swung the final blow.

"STOP!!"

I didn't realize I had screamed until he looked at me. The whole time his back had been facing me. Now I could see his pitch black eyes replacing his emerald ones just a second ago. He walked over to me, his eyes staring into my soul. I swallowed my fear and continued.

"He made a mistake! He gets the message, don't steal and sell innocent girls! He doesn't deserve to die! Leave him alone!" It all tumbled out of my mouth so easily, but once I said it, I realized I made a mistake. I held my breath and waited for his reaction.

To my surprise, all his marks began to slowly shrink, until they completely disappeared. Only then did he give an expression. But it was an expression of pain. His eyes squeezed shut, and he started shaking. It was like he was trying to fight something in his own head. It was sad to watch. This still isn't better than before. It must be the darkness. He didn't mean to almost kill that man, I thought. I felt pity for this poor boy.

I could only watch though, as he didn't seem to hear my words and I was still bound my rope. It looks like he won though, as he eventually stopped trembling and opened his eyes. His beautiful, emerald green eyes.

~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT IM DONE I CANT WRITE ANYMORE IM TOO HAPPY BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED :D

Shoutout to Unicorndiva13 and TheaBellu101 for following me btw FIRST FOLLOWERS besides the friend I mentioned earlier :3

THANK U SO MUCH EACH TIME I GET A NOTIFICATION THAT 1 OF U BEAUTIFUL PPL HAVE COMMENTED OR FOLLOWED ME I GET SO HAPPY AND I LAUGH AND I ROLL AROUND HAPPILY AND I CANT STOP SMILING THANK U GUYS SO MUCH :D :D :D :D

Anyways hope u enjoyed BYEEEEEEEE :3