Meliodas's Despair

...you'll see what I did here soon :3

She comes back don't worry! But for now we'll just see how Meliodas is doing...

~~~~~~~

<Meliodas's Pov>

I killed her.

I... killed her.

I fucking killed her.

I sat there at the side of my bed, unable to even breathe, I slowly let my tears drip down onto the sheets.

It's all my fault. I lost control over my own body over a freaking dream, how pathetic.

"Ready to give up? You seem to be in pain. Leave this world and come back to the throne where you belong! We have cookies."

You seriously think I'm giving up? It's only been a couple hundred cycles, plus, I haven't stopped the curse yet.

"Don't you see it's pointless? Every death she has to endure because of you is making you weaker, eventually you will give in. You didn't even go to her funeral this time."

I sat there in silence and stared at the room I was in. It was a really nice room, with all the things I could ever want.

Get out of my mind.

The voice left. I managed to make myself smile.

"You're wrong about that, old man. Every death she has to endure only makes me stronger. Eventually, you'll have to give in."

I hopped off and went to go get some toast.

~~~~~~~

I WANT TOAST NOW BUT I CANT HABE ANY T^T

Yeah so Elizabeth is definitely coming back, as you can see this has happened before. I'm going along with this whole curse idea from the original Seven Deadly Sins and sort of adding my own little twist.

I'm evil I know

Enjoy this short chapter I made, they'll be hopefully a full chapter later today!