The Universe Hates Me But I Made Friends

Hi guys!

I had some serious writers block sorry I was gone for a while! Although this chapter is probably gonna be short >.<

The internets is being mean ;-;

~~~~~~~

<Meliodas' Pov>

I pretended not to notice that her face was practically glowing like the freaking sun at that moment. She stayed that way for the rest of the class. I smirked in victory. She's so cute.

~<Lunch Time>~

<Author-Sama's Pov>

Elizabeth sat an an empty table at lunch. She didn't want anyone to see her tomato face, but of course the universe doesn't really like to make things easy for people. A tall spiky-haired guy, a cute girl with pigtails, a short boy with orange hair who was clutching a green pillow, a guy with bright pink hair, a girl with dark purple hair down to her shoulders, and of course, Meliodas. 

<Elizabeth's Pov>

What. The. Heck. Universe. I ask to be alone only to be surrounded by people. I eat my food quietly and quickly, thinking I can then slip away and go organize my thoughts. I stand up getting ready to go.

"Where are going Elizabeth?" Meliodas says. I freeze. I don't look at him. 

"I-I need to go... s-somewhere." It was slightly easier to talk without looking at him.

"Why? How about you stay with us? Make some friends? These guys look fairly friendly. Well except Spiky Hair. He has a big ass scar on his neck."

"Hey!"

"Anyway, we can all be one big group of friends once we get to know each other! Come on, it'll be fun!" He continues. I look at him, then all the others. They're all smiling warmly, beckoning me to join them. Well, all of them except "Spiky Hair", he was glaring at Meliodas. When he caught me looking, he smiled.

"W-Well..." I start. I pause for a moment. "O-Okay! Lets all be friends, people whom I don't know the names of!" They all cheered. We all told each other our names. "Spiky Hair" is Ban, Pigtails is Diane, Pillow Boy is King, Pink Hair is Gowther, and Purple Hair is Merlin.

We talked about our hobbies, interests, and stuff like that for the rest of lunch. once i settled in, my blush mostly went away. When Meliodas noticed this, he started saying things that made me blush again. It was a never-ending cycle I would never get used to. But for the most part, it was fun.

The bell rang, so we all went to our next classes. Diane, Gowther, Ban, Meliodas, and I are all in the same class. We all sat down in our seats and the teacher began another rather boring lecture.

~<Time Skip cuz im lazy>~

<Meliodas's Pov>

I woke up to Elizabeth poking my cheek. I opened my eyes a little. When she saw I had woken up, She immediately blushed and turned away. Seriously, how cute can this girl get?

There were still a small group of girls standing in the far corner of the room. I yawned and stretched, getting up from my seat. I looked at the girls in the corner, and tried to listen into their conversation, but it was all whispers so I couldn't understand anything. When they caught me looking, they all blushed and looked away. Weird...

I looked at Elizabeth and smiled. "I'll walk you home if you want, it'll be fun." I said, wanting to tease her some more. She immediately blushed heavily.

"N-No that's quite alright Meliodas, I know how to g-get home. It's n-not really a long walk from h-here a-anyway." She said. 

"Oh come ooooon, it'll be fun! What, do you think i'm boring?" I said with a fake pouty expression.

"W-What? No! Y-You're really a w-wonderful p-person to b-be around, a-and I e-enjoy e-every second i-i'm with y-you! S-Seriously!" She immediately blurted. She then realized what she just said. She turned into a human tomato and was suddenly very interested in the floor.

I stared at her for a bit, even I was surprised at what she said.

"Jeez, Elizabeth, don't go falling in love with me already." I said with a smirk.

"EH!?"

~~~~~~~

SORRY TOLD U IT WAS SHORT JUST WANTED TO GET THIS DONE FOR U LOVELY PPL SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR 2 DAYS THERE WAS ORTHODONTIST CRAP!!!

But yeah hope u enjoyed! Byeeeeee~

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP EM TABLES!!!!!!

(was edited cuz I made a few typos and grammar mistakes)