Memories of Long Ago

Hey there, nothing much to say today so have fun reading this lol

Lesson of the Day: Screw actual people, anime crushes we at least have a chance with! In fanfiction...

~~~~~~~

<Author-sama's Pov>

"Elizabeth! Look what I found, it's a little ladybug!"

Elizabeth gasped. "It's so pwetty! Can I hold it?" She reached out her tiny little hands to touch the ladybug.

"Sure, but be gentle with it ok?"

"Okie!"

The ladybug crawled onto little Elizabeth's finger. When Elizabeth felt the tiny creature crawling on her, she quickly shook her hand, shouting "EW EW EW IT FEELS WIERD GET IT OFF!!"

"Elizabeth, the ladybug is harmless. It wasn't gonna hurt you." Meliodas hugged the frightened girl with a passion the small girl didn't understand at the time.

"Meliodas, don't even bother with her. She's too ugly and pitiful for you to love. Come over here and play with us!" Meliodas looked behind him to see seven girls with hair every color of the rainbow. Meliodas took the girl into her arms and held her as tight as he could, as to protect her from these people.

"Hand over the girl, all she's good for is scrubbing my feet anyways, it's what women are born to do." A group of thugs suddenly appeared on the opposite side of the rainbow girls.

"Go away, stop trying to harass Elizabeth!" Meliodas took a frightened step back.

"She's ugly."

"I'm gonna sell her."

"Give up on her all you need is us."

"I already got some offers up to 3 million dollars, we can split it!"

"She's scared of her own shadow, I swear one day she will get frightened of an apple!"

"C'mon, you really think she's worth more than 3 million dollars!?"

Tears overflowed in Meliodas's eyes and a strange energy surrounded him.

"SHUT UP, ELIZABETH IS EVERYTHING, OF COURSE SHES WORTH MORE THAN 3 MILLION DOLLARS SHE'S A LITERAL GODDESS!!!"

And with his overflowing emotions, a dark symbol appeared on the short blonde's forehead, and darkness slowly consumed his body, until he was nothing but a blank soul.

<Elizabeth's Pov>

"This is an alert to all families of our proud city, it would be wise to evacuate immediately, there is a monster attacking!"

Of course, my first thought was Meliodas. Could he have gone on a rampage already?

Unfortunately, according to the footage, I was correct.

"Multiple death's already confirmed in the first 10 minutes of the attack, if you want to survive you must get out immediately!"

...DEATHS!?

"You heard the TV, we gotta go!" My father grabbed my hand and shoved me into the car.

"But father, I-"

"No buts, we are leaving immediately! Girls, hurry up!" My other 2 sisters hurried into the car and we drove off.

"Father, I know how to get rid of the monster take me to him!" I screamed.

"Don't be silly Elizabeth, this is supernatural! That monster is a demon, if not something worse!" My father argued.

Demon...

A familiar face flashed in my mind, if only for a second. And then the distant memory was gone, as if it was just my imagination.

"Father, I'm sorry. I have to go." And with that, I unbuckled and opened the car door. Luckily, everyone else wanted to get the heck out of here too so we were stuck in traffic.

"Elizabeth!!!" My father screamed after me, but I started running towards the familiar place I saw on the TV. The place he was in right now was the alley where he had first saved my life.

I sprinted as fast as I possibly could, to the first place I ever saw him turn into a demon of unimaginable horror.

~~~~~~~

Well this is bad.

Sorry, another short one. I'm not even gonna proofread this and pray that I didn't make any mistakes. Enjoy that cliffhanger!