Henry Pooter

Woops I didn't put a lesson of the day last chapter. I guess there will be 2 this time.

Double woops I missed Merlin's birthday...

Stupid calendar wont let me put an annual event... if it did I wouldn't have forgotten T-T

Lesson of the Day: Stop with the drama... just because a guy and a girl are friends doesn't mean they're automatically dating or one has a crush on the other... it's just stupid.

Lesson of the Day 2.0: Astronaut ice cream is actually pretty dam good.

~~~~~~~

<Ban's Pov>

I only kissed her for a split second, but Meliodas looked like it had been several hours, complete with a dark area underneath his eyes. Elizabeth's face was red, but not as much as she usually was around Meliodas. Suspicious if you ask me.

"Alright then, who's next~?" I asked, leaning against a random bookshelf next to Diane's bed.

(I don't remember the order they were sitting in so ima just make it up like the lazy bish I am)

"Merlin is." Gowther said. Merlin smirked and spun the bottle. I almost choked with laughter, because it landed on Elizabeth again.

<Meliodas's Pov>

This continued for a long time. Every time someone spun that damn bottle, it landed on Elizabeth. Except for when I spun it. Everybody kissed Elizabeth. Except for me.  And everyone just laughed it off like it wasn't a big deal at all. Like it didn't feel like I was dying again every time somebody elses' tainted lips touched her perfectly pure ones. (This breaks my heart ;-;)

"Do you still want to stay here? Why don't you come home and get away from all this pain." I could just hear the cockiness in his voice. I knew he didn't really want me back, if it was his choice he would let me rot in this world of pain.

At least in this place people respect me. I can no longer call that horrible place "home". This is my home now, demon king.

"I am your father. There is no reason to be so formal with my name, son."

As of today, you are no longer my father. I have no parents. It's just me and the world.

"Son! Remember who you are! You are the leader of the Ten Commandments, eldest child of the demon king himself, the scariest and most horrible demon of all, heir to the throne Meliodas!"

No.

"No!?"

No.

"You cannot argue with truth."

No, that's who I used to be, not who I am now. I'm a different p-

"Yeah yeah, you can skip the whole sparkles and rainbows of "the power of love and friendship." Just get back to your senses sooner or later, K? Now, I have to go kill the Supreme Diety for declaring war on us again, I'll come back for your true decision later, cya!"

"MELIODAS DO I NEED TO DUMP CHILI ON YOUR HEAD OR ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP ALREADY!!!" Someone yelled in my ear.

"HOLY SHI- DIANE DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" I jumped. Everyone laughed, even Gowther smiled a little.

"Aww~ I wanted to see chili dumped on Meliodas's head!" Ban whined from his bookshelf.

"Not funny guys.  And also, what's with this chili thing?" I asked.

"My parents really like chili." Diane shrugged

"Chili is gross though."

"I know right?"

"Why are we talking about chili?"

"How am I supposed to know you brought it up!"

"Actually, you brought it up when you were yelling in my ear about chili!"

"WELL IT'S NOT MY DAMN FAULT YOU FELL ASLEEP OR SOMETHING!!"

"Henry Pooter anyone?" Elizabeth asked from the other side of the room, like the pure angel she is.

"HENRY POOTER MARATHON!!!" Diane declared, running to her closet and getting a million bean bags.

"Well that was a big mood swing." I sweatdropped.

"Is someone on her period?~" Ban joined in.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU!!"

~~~~~~~

Welp.

That was fun to write.

Sorry it's short again, I just wanna get this out.

I SHIP HENRY POOTER AND DRANE MALFIE!!!

What have I created XD

Bye!