Running Through the Streets to Hell

<Elizabeth's Pov>

I was gonna die for sure, I mean, I'm running towards an angry monster that can and will destroy anything in it's path. Yet somehow I was still running, running towards the place that he would be.

I wasn't made for running. About halfway there I collapsed into a tree, unable to go any farther.

Being the idiot I am, I got up again and started sprinting again. My world was spinning, my legs felt like lead, and my arms were hopelessly flailing around not knowing what to do. I was still running.

I started stumbling with every step, I was going to collapse again at any moment. I heard a loud ringing in my ears, and yet I was still running.

I could see the pitch black marks in the distance. Just a...

little...

farther...

The last thing I saw was a little boy staring into my soul with his dark black eyes.

<Demon Meliodas's Pov>

Silver hair. She has long, beautiful silver hair. Who is she?

It doesn't matter. She must die. She is in my path. I need to find him. I need to kill him.

I don't know why I need to kill him. I am so angry at this man, it must be what I want.

Kill her. She's in my path.

I cannot kill her.

<Elizabeth's Pov>

Diane. A giant girl with her brown hair in pigtails. She kinda gets jealous of everyone, she is Envy.

Ban. He has a long scar on his neck. Meliodas gave it to him. He wants everything, he is Greed.

King. He carries a big green pillow with him at all times. He often sleeps in class. He is Sloth.

...what?

I slowly opened my eyes to find a certain blond boy sniffing my hair. I shrieked and quickly got on my feet and ran a few feet away.

It's just Meliodas.

"Meliodas... you killed people. Someone actually died because I was too afraid to tell you the truth."

The black marks shifted in his body, no longer large black claws. His hands returned to normal and he stared at me.

It's just Meliodas.

"Don't hurt anybody else, Meliodas. Stop this!"

It worked before, it will work again.

He stared.

...He's not going back to normal.

It's just Meliodas. Just Meliodas.

"Meliodas, can you hear me? I said stop hurting these people, they're not your enemy!" I started panicking, he wasn't going back to normal.

He took a step closer to me, the same blank expression on his face. It was insanely creepy to see a blank slate like that.

He apparently decided to leave me alone, as his marks shifted again to reveal large black wings. With one large flap he shot into the air and left.

...Why didn't it work!?

~~~~~~~

I know, I know, it's short again. But hey, another cliffhanger! Hurrah...

Srsly though you guys got 3 daily updates in a row you guys are lucky I have nothing else to do until midnight comes and Webtoon updates.

Lesson of the Day: Sailor Moon Crystal is actually pretty good, it just has crappy animated transformation scenes.

...Does anybody else even watch Sailor Moon?