The Second Battle

Boi I did it... I UPDATED

Omg I did it FINALLY IM SO SORRY U GUYSSSSSSS T.T Shit has been happening im so so sorry Plus I have this thing where I have eternal writer's block so I don't know to write and I get lazy >.< 

HERE U GO

Lesson of the Day: Go read meow_mix's works after you read this! She's much better than me lol... and she actually updates on time.

~~~~~~~

<Elizabeth's Pov>

I've seen that look on his face before. He was mad again. Why? I have no idea.

Why can't fictional characters never have a normal first day at school? (Dammit Elizabeth) 

I mean- uh- never mind! (. . .)

Mina (the tall girl with the purple eyes, Diane's sister) and her group were your typical rich little brats who like guys only because they're rich and handsome. If a person is one but not the other though, they completely ignore him. So... I guess Meliodas is rich?

Meliodas was shaking. I've seen that expression on his face before. 

<Mina's Group Pov>

He thinks we're so beautiful that he's shaking! He's hiding his gorgeous emerald eyes under his bangs too, so cute! He needs to get them cut though... he can't be seen with us with his hair like that. He needs to be taller too... he looks like a kid from elementary school! Hmm... what's that right there? A tattoo?

<Elizabeth's Pov>

This is bad this is bad this is really really bad!

Meliodas all of a sudden stopped shaking, stopped looking like he was mad or in pain. The strange pitch black marks began crawling over him like snakes. He slowly stood up, a little wobbly. His expression was blank, like his mind had just shut down and left an empty shell. It all looked demonic and dark, like he wasn't actually human. Don't get me wrong, he is.... I think.

His sudden transformation had left the girls speechless. The looks on their faces made it clear that they didn't know which mask to put on, the surprised omg-I'm-gonna-die, or the horrified damsel in distress.

I preferred to just get them all out of here, and while i'm at it, probably get out of here myself.

Meliodas (or whoever he was, this is NOT the Meliodas I know...) suddenly had something in his hand. It looked like purple fire? Holding fire is impossible though, so that cant be right... actually, after what I've seen of Meliodas so far, it totally makes sense. He swung his arm in huge ark, making this wave of fire in the air, heading straight for the girls. As much as I hated them... they didn't deserve to die. So I did the cliche thing that the protagonist always does.

"MELIODAS!!! STOP!!!" I screamed, and threw my backpack over his head. Gravity pulled the backpack down again, just in time to block the purple flames. He wasn't done though. He got his over sized claws back, his marks moving across his skin to create them. I tried to remember how he was stopped last time, but my memory was hazy. Just my luck.

He started swinging, the girls started screaming, I started crying, and the sun started setting farther into the sky. Great combination, right? All I could do was sit there and rack my brain for answers while Meliodas destroyed the school. He hadn't done any serious damage yet, but I knew what he was capable of. I had once watched him cut someone's arm off without hesitation.

<Extremely convenient flashback>

(Man I love copy and paste)

I had a sudden thought. How is nobody awake right now?!? I shook it off. It didn't matter right now anyway.

Meliodas got him on the second swing. Luckily, only the thug's arm was slashed off, but that was enough for him to give up. The thug screamed in pain, attempting and failing to get up on his feet and flee. He sat behind a pile of random boxes and prepared for death. There was one good thing that came out of his wild slashes though.

The tape on my mouth was cut clean off.

I sat there stunned at my luck and misfortune, staring at the blood covered arm that was just laying a few feet away from me. The boy threw the boxes somewhere off into Giant Country, and swung the final blow.

"STOP!!"

I didn't realize I had screamed until he looked at me. The whole time his back had been facing me. Now I could see his pitch black eyes replacing his emerald ones just a second ago. He walked over to me, his eyes staring into my soul. I swallowed my fear and continued.

"He made a mistake! He gets the message, don't steal and sell innocent girls! He doesn't deserve to die! Leave him alone!" It all tumbled out of my mouth so easily, but once I said it, I realized I made a mistake. I held my breath and waited for his reaction.

To my surprise, all his marks began to slowly shrink, until they completely disappeared. Only then did he give an expression. But it was an expression of pain. His eyes squeezed shut, and he started shaking. It was like he was trying to fight something in his own head. It was sad to watch. This still isn't better than before. It must be the darkness. He didn't mean to almost kill that man, I thought. I felt pity for this poor boy.

I could only watch though, as he didn't seem to hear my words and I was still bound my rope. It looks like he won though, as he eventually stopped trembling and opened his eyes. His beautiful, emerald green eyes.

<End of flashback>

<Elizabeth's POV>

I suddenly remembered. I sat stunned at what I remembered now. How any human being on Earth can forget that, I don't know. But hey, at least I remember it now.

I looked up just in time to see Mina's eye get slashed out of it's socket.

~~~~~~~

OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AND I WROTE IT

Sorry for the long wait! Also I realized Diane had sat at the table with Elizabeth at lunch and they had become friends earlier in the story, then made her a bully which didn't make any sense, so um now she has a sister! tadaaaa...

Thank you for 1K reads! HOLY SHIT THATS AMAZING THANK U SO MUCH! AND I HAVE 39 FOLLOWERS RN! MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN.

Thank U! :3