Toilet Smoothie

Holy...

Crap...

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE ILL TRY TO BE FASTER ;-; But school is in less than two weeks so it might stay like this ;-;

Also this chapter might be based off of another book that I love... I hope I made it different enough though. Welp, they don't call me Lill The Unoriginal for nothing! Also the book is Destined by meow_mix

Hey, to get into the Back To School spirit, let's have a daily lesson from now on!

Lesson of The Day: Don't jump down stairs. 

~~~~~~~

<Elizabeth's Pov>

WHAT!? How did he know? Wait, know what? I'm not in love with him, I just feel really... strange around him. But it's not love... is it? My mind was a blur of shock and confusion.

"EH!? I-In l-love with y-you, n-no way! S-Stop t-teasing me!" I tried to laugh it off, but I knew he wasn't buying it. My face betrayed me and I could feel my brain melting from the heat on my face.  

"Yeah yeah, just get your bag and lets go. I am walking you home whether you like it or not. I can't trust people to not grab the first beautiful lady they see on the streets. Especially after the incident three months ago." He said. He was still smiling, but i could tell he was serious by the look in his eyes. Those beautiful, emerald eyes... Stop it!!

I nodded in agreement to whatever he just said. I had stopped listening at "beautiful lady." For some reason, I felt like my sense of hearing was bragging to all my other senses about what I had just heard. I sear if there was a competition to see what was the most red, my face would win. And all the other contestants were tomatoes.

I couldn't say anything to him until my head stopped spinning, so I simply put on a smile and grabbed my bag. Which turned out, I was grabbing air. I looked toward where I put down my bag, and only saw the floor. I looked around that space, still no bag. I got down on my hands and knees, and crawled around on the ground, looking for my bag.

It wasn't anywhere to be seen.

<Meliodas's Pov>

She was crawling around on her hands and knees all across the room, a panic stricken expression on her face. Her face was no longer red, so I guess she forgot I was there. She was cuter with a blush though, and being the evil being I am... well, you know what happens next.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing?" My voice snapped her back to reality. 

"Huh? Oh! I-I uh... I lost s-something! I'm t-trying to find i-it, t-that's all." She said, her blush creeping back on her face. Really? You blush so easily... 

"What did you lose?" I asked. 

"M-My b-backpack, i-it was here j-just a minute ago..." She replied. How did she lose that so easily? Backpacks are huge. Unless... no...

"Maybe you left it somewhere else around the school?" I suggested. She shook her head and sighed, "But I g-guess that it's t-the o-only place i-it could be, i-i'll look f-for it, you g-go home." She said, obviously still panicking.

"No way, i'm helping you find it." I said firmly, still smiling.

"W-What?! No! Y-You can't, t-this is m-my p-problem!" She exclaimed. I could tell from her eyes, well, eye, that she wanted me to help her, badly.

"Nope. We're friends now, right? And when one friend has a problem, then the other friends have to help solve it. That's how it works, right?" I grinned. She hesitated.

"I-If you r-really w-want to then, I guess it's o-okay..." She blushed even more. And so we began our journey through the school.

-~Time Skip~-

<Elizabeth's Pov>

It was two hours before we found it... but now I kinda wish we didn't at all. The last place we looked was in the bathroom. We both really doubted I would leave it there, but whatever. So I looked in the stalls and I found it in a toilet with something else in there too. I soon realized that the "something else" was a smoothie. And the cap wasn't on either.

I knew I wouldn't leave my backpack in a toilet. I knew what had happened though. I felt the silent tears running down my face before I could stop them.

Someone else had done this.

<Meliodas's Pov>

Elizabeth came out of the girls bathroom with her a dripping wet bag in her hands. It also looked like it had been stained.

"Wait Elizabeth, is that your bag?" I asked, eyes wide. She nodded. She looked like she had been crying, too. WHo tHe HElL diD tHIs To EliZAbEth!? (Bro calm down)

I heard something behind me. Quickly turning around, I realized that it was... laughing?

~~~~~~~

Okay so I think we all know where this is going, im sorry i had no ideas ;-;

Again, sorry for the long wait, i was really busy for a while. First i had a no-wifi weekend, then i had friends to deal with, and i of corse had to watch the second season of Little Witch Academia. 

BYEEEE AND REMEMBER NOT TO JUMP DOWN THE STAIRS