IM BACK BITCHES

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK I JUST REREAD THE WHOLE STORY AND IM ACTUALLY CRYIG IM PROUD OF MY WRITING OK SO HERE WE GO TIME TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER

Lesson of the Day: Screw school drama ima watch anime

~~~~~~~

-~Monday~-

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!" A loud screach was heard throughout the school, scratch that the whole town, soon followed by loud screaming by an unmistakable Ban.

"Guess Diane is finally getting her revenge for Ban ruining her bush the other day." I said, smiling up to Elizabeth.

"Y-Yeah, I guess s-she is, M-Meliodas." She replied, a blush growing on her face just from speaking to me.

"Oh c'mon, stop blushing whenever I talk to you, you're too cute when you do that!"

"S-Sorry?" She replied, her blush getting stronger even though I told her to stop.

Ban ran inside and slammed the door closed, only to have it be smashed to wood chips by a very angry Diane.

"MELIODAS HELP SHE'S GONNA KILLLL MEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!" Ban desperately cried, trying to get away from her.

"Scary." I hid in Elizabeth's lap, which was surprising easy because I was fun-sized. Elizabeth just looked at me and turned into the Sun.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE IN YOUR SEATS  ITS TIME TO GET CLASS STARTED!" Miss Carr yelled and slammed her binder on her desk.

"More scary!" I practically snuggled into Elizabeth's lap until only the hair that always sticks up was visible.

"Meliodas, please get out of Elizabeth's lap and spare the poor girl from catching on fire." Miss Carr shook her head.

"Yes ma'am." I scrambled into my seat right next to her. A few people around the room laughed. Diane tried and failed to hold back a squeal.

"Right, now I have a lot of "work" I need to catch up on right now so have a free period, study whatever you want I don't really care." The teacher announced and took out her ipad and headphones. The funny thing is, she barely touched it at all during the whole period, and her headphones suddenly stopped working at some point and "In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" could be heard throughout the room.

I teased Elizabeth the whole period. It was great.

<Elizabeth's Pov>

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy T-T

~~~~~~~

Suffer Elizabeth, suffer.

HAHA IM BACK BITCHES AND I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT HEY ITS A CHAPTER! I GOT MY MOJO BACK HURRAH!!!

So yeah expect more chapters!

BAIIIIIIIIIIIII