I Promise

<Meliodas's Pov>

Oh my god is it even legal to be this cute.

Elizabeth was sitting on my shoulders again, playing with my hair. Every once in a while, she would get too excited and kick me in the face.

"I'm home guys!" I yelled when I walked into my house.

"'Guys?' Usually you say bit-" Estarossa stopped when he saw the tiny silver haired girl on my shoulders.

"Why the heck do you have a tiny child on your head?" Zeldris asked.

"She almost got bit by a car. Guy who was responsible for her ran away. She's mine now." I replied simply.

"Okaaaaay, that's not the strangest thing you've done..." Zeldris responded and left to raid the kitchen for snacks.

Estarossa just shook his head with a smile on his face. He ran upstairs to probably read the dirty magazines he hides under his bed.

~<Nighttime, everyone is asleep>~

With Elizabeth on my shoulders again, I walked to the center of the city, Han Tower. 

Elizabeth rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Wha are yoo doing when it so dawk out? It's probably 13 o' clock by now..." She mumbled sleepily.

Can she get any cuter?

I dare you to answer that.

"You'll find out soon, Elizabeth. Soon, I promise. Just like I said all that time ago, I promise."

"I met you yesterday."

"I know."

As she played with my hair, I quickened my pace. If I was right, then this charade would be all over soon. I wouldn't have to pretend anymore. Everyone would regain their memories and everything would for back to normal. I promise.

I promise.

I promise.

I promise.

I kept saying those words over and over again as I approached the enormous building before me.

I promise.

~~~~~~~

oh

my

god

im F I N A L L Y frickin back.

I realize it's short but i felt like i needed to just get SOMETHING out.

I mean like after I was all apologising for being gone for six weeks I suddenly disappear off the face of the Earth for another four months. I mean like it wasn't my fault but still.

Happy One-Year-Since-I-Started-This-Crap-Day-That's-2-Months-Late!! I've spent way too much time on this I need to wrap it up lol. 

Uhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Feel free to tell me how much you hate me :)

Cya in another 4 months haha

That was hopefully a joke;;;