Shattered

Ugh it feels so good to be writing again ^^

Have any of you guys seen Angels of Death? It's so frickin awesome. Watch it now.

...

Well, what are you doing reading this garbage?? GO WATCH IT!

~~~~~~~

<Flashback>

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

He stared down at me with a face of confusion, disgust, and frustration all wrapped into one.

Let him.

My body was dripping with blood, muscles aching, my right band barely gripping the sword in my hand. I didn't care. Any pain was just more fuel to add to the fire in my soul.

Gripping on to consciousness with mere willpower, I release the black flames though my body, channelling it through my weapon and-

<End>

<Meliodas's Pov>

I approached the largest building in the centre of the city, Han Tower. 

Feeling Elizabeth shivering on my shoulders, I wrapped the sweater I was wearing around her instead of me. Her body started shaking a little less, but I was left to brave the sharp icy winds.

Heh. I guess demons get cold too.

Picking up a random twig from the ground, I swung it like a sword, right across the base of the skyscraper. The tower started to crumble. Then slowly leaning forward. It was silent yet deafening as it accepted it's fate and fell. Right towards us.

And jut before the shattering glass could hurt a hair on Elizabeth's head, it froze. Te ground seemed to glow. All the dented metal and shards of glass started to swirl in a low little tornado at my feet. As more o the pieces were brought in, the mini tornado got bigger and faster and brighter, until I had to hold onto Elizabeth's shaking feet to keep her from flying away. 

The tornado kept growing and growing, until the sky couldn't hold it anymore. It hit the barrier and the fake sky shattered into a million shards, raining upon the fake city. The storm suddenly crystallised, freezing time across the rest of the city too. Elizabeth was shaking so hard now that she almost fell off, and I realised that she wasn't shaking from the cold anymore, but because of her fear.

"It's okay now, Elizabeth. The nice storm just got us our way out of here." I smiled as the frozen storm disappeared to reveal a perfect, crystallised ladder ready t be climbed.

"Out of here...? But..." Elizabeth clutched my sweatshirt closer around her. "I don't wanna leave!"

"I'm sorry you had to suffer here for so long, Elizabeth." 

"I don't even know wha that means!"

"Hold on tight." I started climbing, one hand, one foot after another. I felt Elizabeth start to shake more and more, until it seemed unnatural for any human being to shake this hard.

"Elizabeth!?"

And then she shattered, too.

~~~~~~~

...

Did I just kill off Elizabeth twice in one fanfiction?

hehe she's not dead :3

...probably...

so I moved recently! Im out of the crappy apartment I used to be in and into a normal house. Is it weird to be exited that we have two floors now? But I have to walk everyday to and from the bus stop which is a pain... but whatever. My room is actually clean for once :3

oh yeah chapters will probably be about this short for a while im just so excited to be writing again I cant wait for too long XD

bonne journee or whatever

<^.^>