Chapter 1

*Dream*

" I Love You Hazel Blaze"

" I Love You Too Ian Somerhalder"

I said as we leaned into each other for a kiss. Just as we were about to kiss he backed away and started screaming at me.

"WAKE UP!!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP! HAZEL ZORA BLAZE IF YOU DON'T GET UP SO HELP ME!!!"

*Dream over*

I shot up awake and screamed "YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD FUCKING REASON FOR WAKING ME UP ON A SUNDAY YOU IMBECILE!!!"

" First of all stop screaming. Second it's Monday and Lastly you need to get up and get ready for your first day of school." Said Juju(Julian) as he sat on my bed smirking at me.

I just sat there staring at him, he looks just like our father. He has our fathers jet black hair, height, strong jawline, muscular build and gorgeous blue green eyes. He is EXTREMELY intimidating and EXTREMELY handsome. He could get any girl he wanted but he decided to wait until his mate came along.

He is a total bad ass just like me but he's very responsible and he protects everyone in the pack very well. I think the only reason people are afraid of him is because he's covered in tattoos, i mean i don't blame them he looks mean on the outside but he's really just a big softy.

"Can't I just stay home Juju?" I said while giving him the puppy dog look

" No. Now get your ass up and get ready. If you're late I'm cutting off your hair." Said Juju in a serious tone.

"Nooooooo not the hair! I will go if you let me drive your baby to school." I said smirking

"Ughhh fine just hurry up will ya."

"YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH JUJU!!" I screamed as I jumped up giving him a hug.

" Okay now get the hell out so I can get dressed." I said while pushing Juju towards the door.

After i pushed him out the door i took a quick 15 minute shower. When i got out i went to my closet and grabbed a tight white v neck shirt, black leggings , a black leather jacket, some white vans and my bra and panties. I quickly dried off, put on some lotion and pulled my clothes on.

I decided to leave my hair down..ain't nobody got time for that. I then put on a thin layer of eyeliner and some mascara.

When i was all done i ran downstairs grabbed my backpack, a piece of toast and the keys to Jujus motorcycle. I gave Juju a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door.

About 10 minutes later i pulled up in front of the stupid son of a bitch called school.

Of course me being the new girl i got stares. Some of jealousy, envy and hate.Others with adoration and awe.

I got off my motorcycle and headed into the school towards the front office. As soon as i was about to turn into the office i was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. I turned around and yanked my arm away and said.

"You have 2.5 seconds to get your filthy hands off of me, before i cut your arms off and shove them up your ass."

"Ooo feisty i like. So whats your name babe?" Said the stranger..... ill just call him Mr.Dip shit.

"Its none of your business dickhead. Now run along before you get hurt." I said practically fuming. I don't like to be touched. Especially by strangers.

I didn't give him the chance to respond i turned around and went straight into the office to which i think was the front desk.

"Hello darling how may i help you?" Said a little old lady

"My name is Hazel Blaze. I'm new here." i said putting on a fake smile

"OOoo yes Ms.Blaze hold on a sec dear." She said as she walked away.

When she came back she had a paper and a set of keys. "Okay so this is your schedule and these are your keys to your regular locker and your gym locker. Don't worry about anyone breaking into your lockers every lock is different."

"Thanks" I said as I grabbed my schedule and keys. I looked at my schedule to see what classes I have.

GYM

CHEMISTRY

ENGLISH

FRENCH

LUNCH

MATH

COOKING

I laughed as I read my last class.

I mean I really don't need cooking. I think I'm a pretty good cook. After I found my locker I headed to my first class.

GYM.

I guess gym isn't that bad... I'm very VERY athletic but I was never really fond of gym. I finally found my gym class after about 5 minutes.

As soon as I entered everyone turned and looked at me including the gym teacher. I forgot to mention that this was an all werewolf school...so no humans

"OK class we have a new student today. Do you mind introducing yourself hun?" I thought about for a second and decided that it wasn't going to kill me.

"Hello people. My name is Hazel Blaze. I am 18 years young. I was expelled from my last school so that's why I'm here. I am Alpha Blaze's younger and only sister. Also I am a pack trainer with my best bitch ..um I mean friend."

"Why did you get expelled?!" Shouted a random person

"I punched the schools queen bee in the face and broke her jaw. Her father just so happened to be the principal so I got expelled."

" Well thanks for introducing yourself you can take a seat next to....... Um Damien Fargo." I looked over at everyone and of course Damien had to be the guy from earlier who was going to get a serious ass whooping.

"Oh goody" I whispered as I sat down next to Mr.Dip shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?!

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

-Sammiboooooooooooooooooo <3