Chapter 17

(Hazel's POV)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

My eyes flew open as i quickly sat up in my bed. 

Vincent, Adri, and Victor were surrounded the bed with huge smiles on their faces. Adri was holding a cupcake with a candle lit on it and Victor and Vincent were holding presents and balloons.

I just sat there looking confused. 

"Whose birthday is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. 

"YOURS! Gosh i love you but sometimes you are so stupid." Said Adri.

Oh! It is my birthday! :D

'Sometimes i ask the moon goddess how i was stuck with you.' Said Fire

' Ha Ha you're hilarious' I said sarcasticallly 

"Hurry and blow out your candle." Said Vincent  with an amused face

I blew out my candle as Adri shouted a very loud 'YAY!'.

"OK. Open mines first!!" Said Vincent overly happy. I grabbed the shiny gold bag from  his grasp and opened it. Inside was a sweatshirt that said 'Vincents Bitch' in white letters. I laughed and looked at Vin to see that he was holding an identical  sweatshirt that says 'Hazels Bitch' in pink letters. For some odd reason i was expecting his present to be some cliche necklace or something like that but it wasnt and i was glad.

"Ha! I love them!! Thanks babe." I said hugging Vin.  Next Victor handed me a small glittery purple bag. Inside that bag was some stuff from bath and body works along with a card that had about 150 dollars in it. I said 'thanks' and looked at Adri. She just smiled at me than told Vin and Victor to get out.

They both tried to stay but she literally kicked them out the room. 

"OK! Go get showered and dressed than meet me downstairs for breakfast. Oh and your present will be sitting on your dresser when you get out the shower." She chirped before running out of the room. 

I muttered 'Weirdo' under my breath before i got out of the bed and dragged myself into the bathroom. I took a quick 15 minute shower than got out. When i exited the bathroom, on my dresser was a huge bright red bag. I walked over to the bag and peaked inside. 

Oh. My. Goddess.

The bag was full of lingerie.

There was tons of it. Dark blue, black, red, purple, pink the list goes on.

I dumped the bag out on my bed and grabbed a cute red lace bra with matching underwear. I quickly put them on than went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on some dark blue jeans, a red vneck shirt and some beige flats. i put my hair into a high ponytail,put on a little mascara and some chapstick.

I looked at myself, nodded in approval and went downstairs to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen. Adri, Victor, Vincent, a random guy and girl with there backs facing me were sitting on the stools in the kitchen eating.

"Who are they?" I asked pointing to the randoms. 

"Aww. You dont recongnize your own brother." Said a familiar deep voice. I sniffed in their scents and my eyes widened and a huge smile spread across my face.

"JUJU!" I screamed running to hug him. He stood up and turned to face me right before i crushed him into a hug.

" C-c-cant B-breathe." Said Julian as he struggled trying to breathe. I let go and muttered 'sorry' before i went to sit down on a stool at the counter.

"I missed you Juju." I said happily

"I missed you too Hazel." He said smiling. I piled my plate high with food before i started scarfing it down. 

"So. Juju whose the blonde?" I asked glaring at the girl that was all up on him.

"This is my mate. Karma. Karma meets my sister Hazel." Said Julian. She looked at me before giving me a fake smile and said

"So nice to finally meet you. Ive heard so much about you.... too much." She said muttering the last part.

"Nice to meet you too. Karma. I would be very cliche and say that we'll be great friends but honestly i have a bad feeling about you.... so id rather not be friends with you. But i will tolerate you for the sake of my brother." i said giving her a sweet smile. Even though that was kinda mean I really don't trust her.

By the end of my little speech Adri and Victor were quietly laughing, Juju and Karmie were glaring at me and Vin was shaking his head at me.

I quickly ate the rest of my food than got up clapping my hands getting everyone's attention.

"Alrighty! Since its my birthday today and i want to do something, i say we all go to the amusement park!" I said excitedly. Everyone smiled and said 'okay' except for Karma. This broad is irritating me. 

Vincent ran upstairs telling us he had to grab something. We were waiting for about 5 minutes until i got sick of waiting and went upstairs. I walked in our bedroom and Vin was standing by the bed ogling all the lingirie spread across the bed. He sensed me than turned around smirking.

"I like this one." He said still smirking holding up a black bustier with a matching thong. I looked away blushing. 

"Oh My Goddess! You're blushing! You actually blush." Vin said as his smirk got even bigger. 

"Shut up!" I yelled trying to quickly snatching the lingerie out of his hand and grabbing the rest  off the bed putting it back into the bag.

When i was down i stormed out of the room with my permanent blush very visable on my face and walked downstairs.

"Lets go." I said trying to hide my face. Juju stepped in front off me and lifted my chin staring at my face.

"Your Blushing! I didnt think you knew how to do that!." Said Juju as he chuckled which was soon joined by everyone else.

"Can we please go." I said embarrassed. Vin nodded putting an arm around me and walking out the door with everyone else in tow.

-------------------------

HI

OVER 16,000 READS THO!

OMG! THAT WONDERFULICIOUS!

I FREAKING LOVE YOU PEOPLE.

Anyways

Do you think there's something up with Karma?

Thanks for voting!!!!

Please CHECK OUT ' I Own You' By RainbowDropz and 'My Alpha King' By Me!!! Lol

Make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

-SammiBoooooooooooooo <3