Chapter 5

Hazels POV

I ran as fast as i could towards the exit.

I had no idea Juju would be here and to say im in deep shit would be an understatement.

I decided to go towards the back of the club, to the emergency exit.

I looked back and of course Juju was following me so i ran faster.

I wasnt paying any attention and i ran into a wall.

"Ow! What the actual fuck!!" I screamed frustrated.

I heard a chuckle and looked up to see who was laughing.

It was my mate.

I didnt really pay that much attention to him earlier but i should have. He is HOT... like smokin hot.

He's wearing a white v neck shirt with a suit jacket and black jeans.

My mate is sexy as hell and his lips are sooo soft looking i would love to kiss them all da.....NO!

What am i saying i dont want a mate. Mates make you all soft and mushy. NO no no no no no i refuse to go soft.

I will remain a badass for the rest of my days. 

' Kiss mate!!! Love mate!! Let mate mark us!' Said My wolf Fire

' Stop speaking like a caveman!! you lovestruck idiot' I said back annoyed

' Hey... He is really hot....You should totally make out with him.' Said Jewel My Vampire

' We are supposed to be playing hard to get!!! Jewel stick to the plan and Fire shut up we will have him sooner or later.'

'Fine' Said Jewel and Fire

"Hi Im Declan Shay. Alpha of the Silver Shadow Pack and you are?" Said Delcan smirking

"ALPHA! So that means im......."

"Luna... and a sexy one too." He said wrapping his arms around my waist

"Well it was nice meeting you but i really have to go. Bye!" I said getting out of his grip and running to the exit once again.

Once i got outside i stood there wondering what i would do next.

Im so freaking stupid i dont have a ride and there are no taxis around.

DAMMIT! Think think think!!!!

I got nothing.

Suddenly i felt sparks and tingles shoot up my arm and i heard a husky voice say

"Need a ride?" I turned around already knowing it was my mate

"Yes...urm i mean no....ill just catch a taxi." I said trying to convince him

"You and i both know there arent any taxis around. So why dont you just let me give  you a ride." Said my mate

"Fine" I said defeated. We walked to the parking lot on the side of the building and got into a 2014 Ford F-150 pick up truck.

I was kinda expecting a Lambo or a Bugatti but this is even better.

He unlocked the door and i slid into the passenger seat. He begin to drive off. I then admired the beautiful truck in awe.

I heard a chuckle and looked over at my mate who had a big smirk on his face.

Cocky bastard.

"What?" I asked innocently

"Nothing. You are just so interesting." He said still smirking.