Chapter 10

(Vincent's POV)

As Hazel was talking on the phone ordering pizza I just watched her admiring her beauty.

I love her sooo much and I would do anything for her. I REFUSE to let that son of a bitch Darren around her. Wait...is it Darren? Ah who cares I DONT give a fuck.

I may be the Alpha of the strongest and scariest pack in America but I know when it comes to Hazel I'm a big ole softie.....not that I would admit to anyone though.

"Helloooo earth to Vincent!" Said Hazel

"Yes Love?"

"Shots??" She asked

"WOO HELL YEAH BRING ON THE SHOTS!" Screamed Adrianna..I think

After about 25 minutes of drinking wolfbeer,Hennessey, Grey Goose and Whiskey.  Victor and I were tipsy but Adrianna and Hazel were wasted. As I was watching Hazel dance around to the commercial music on the tv,the doorbell rang.

It was the pizza guy. I took the money out my pocket,threw at the guy and grabbed the 6 pizzas.

"FOOD!" I yelled. As The 3 of them came rushing in the kitchen and Victor tripped and  fell. I chuckled as Adrianna was rolling on the floor laughing and Hazel was trying to sneak away with 5 of the 6 pizzas.

"Hazel what are you doing?" I asked crossing ny arms. She dropped the pizzas and stared at me like the first time we seen each other. I heard her whisper 'mate'.

"ADRIANNA I FOUND MY MATE!!!! AND HE IS HOT!" Screeched Hazel as she jumped around happily. I was trying my best to keep in my laughter but she is so Damn hilarious. I burst out laughing and she just looked at me confused.

But that confusion turned into hurt. I stopped laughing and started walking towards her. She had tears in her eyes and ran away crying. Before I could chase her I was tackled to the ground by none other than Adrianna.

"YOU SEXY BASTARD! YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND! NOW YOU WILL PAY!" She screamed. She ran around the kitchen searching for something. When I found out what she was looking for I sprinted out of the kitchen with her chasing me. She had a knife and she kept screaming " COME HERE SO I CAN CUT OFF YOUR BALLS!!!! STOP RUNNING I WILL CATCH YOU!"

When I finally lost her I went to my room and found Hazel sitting on the bed crying.

"Love what's wrong?"

" You're going to reject me!" Yelled Hazel

I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "I would never reject you love. I love you"

"Awww! I love you too VinnyBear! But I have a question" Said Hazel

"Yes?"

"Why are you so sexy? I mean Damn I never knew the goddess could create someone so goodlooking. I almost had a heart attack the first time I seen you."

I chuckled, gave her a kiss and whispered 'goodnight' then fell into a deep slumber with my beautiful mate.

----------------------------------------

YASSSSSSSSSS

Sorry about the short chapter next one will be longer

VINCENTS POV!!! YAY!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK

DEDICATED TO PARIZ_LOVE!! I LOVE YA BISHH

MAKE SURE YOU

Vote&Comment&Share&Follow

LOVE YALL!!!!!!

-SammiBoooooooooooo <3