Chapter 14

(Declans POV)*SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA!*

All i am seeing is red.

HOW DARE SHE LET HIM MARK HER.

SHE IS MINE.

SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE.

When the pack omega Kasey told me he marked her I was beyond furious.

The only reason i know is because i had my omega pretend to be an innocent rouge and get the alpha to have her join the pack. When she joined i got her to watch my beautiful mate's every move.

Even though Kasey is my second chance mate.. i dont want her i want Hazel. I love Hazel. 

When Hazel rejected me and left out that door i realized i was in love with her but it was too late.

I convinced Kasey that if she spyed on Hazel for me we could be together and take over their pack. Kasey is so in love with me she will do anything for me. Stupid Girl.

My wolf is furious  but not only with me but with Hazel. He loves Kasey but he also loves Hazel.

He is still hurt from her rejection. Now since that asshole marked her my wolf wants his blood. 

And he will have it.

-------------------------------------

(Vincent's POV)

"Declan" I heard Hazel whisper

"When will this sorry excuse of a man give up." I shouted while running out of the room and down the stairs. I passed through the living room but came to a complete stop and looked right into the eyes of the asshole himself.

"Why are you in my house? Why are you on my land? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled. He smirked and pointed to the couch across from him. I scoffed and stayed standing.

"Answer my question. You sorry excuse of an Alpha." I sneered

"I want my mate back." He said 

"Dont you have another mate?" I asked 

"YES. I dont want that worthless bitch. I WANT HAZEL." He screamed

"WELL YOU CANT FUCKING HAVE HER! SHE IS MINE." I yelled feeling my wolf trying to take over

Suddenly a searing pain shot through my body and i collasped to the ground. I heard an ear piercing scream and heard Hazel trying to talk to me.

"Vin! Babe! Can you hear me? VINCENT DONT GO TO SLEEP! WAKE UP! DONT YOU DIE ON ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I heard Hazel screaming. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"I-i Love You B-babe" I said before i welcomed the darkness.

---------------------------------------------

(Hazel's POV)

I was sitting on my bed watching spongebob, when i felt pain shoot through my chest. I felt like i couldnt breathe.

'MATE IS HURT! HELP MATE!!!!!!!!' Screamed  Fire

'Hazel HURRY he is dying!' Screamed Jewels

I was running through the house when the strong scent of blood smacked me  in the face.

The scent lead me to the living room and what i saw almost gave me an heart attack.

Declan standing across the room with a gun in his hand and a smirk on his face.

I let out an ear piercing scream and knelt down beside Vincent as i seen his body sprawled on the floor.