Chapter 7

"DID YOU DO THIS?!"

"Good Morning Declan. How did you sleep darling?" I asked stretching and yawning.

"Hazel. Answer me!" Yelled Declan

"I did not do that to you. I would never do such a thing to my mate." I said smirking

"Whatever. Are you hungry? If so the pack omega will bring you breakfast." Said Declan more calm.  Before i got to answer he walked out of the room.

"Bitch" I muttered. A few minutes later a short curvy girl with black hair and green eyes walked through my door. She was dressed in rags and had a few bruises.

"Hello Luna im Kasey. I brought you some breakfast."

"Thank you Kasey. Who did that to you?" I asked concerned. I may be a bitch sometimes but I still care about people and their well being.

"T-t-t the p-pack slut, t -the alpha and all the kids from school." I leaned forward and gave her a hug.

No one deserves to be treated like this. 

"Kasey you can eat my food ill be right back. Stay in here. Okay?"

"O-o-okay." Said Kasey.

I stormed out of my room and headed to the office. It took me FOREVER to find his office.

Okay i lied it only took 10 minutes.

Anyways when i found his office i walked right in not caring if someone was in there.

On his desk was the bitch from last night.

"Hey get the fuck out i need to speak to your Alpha."

"BItch who the fuck are you! You do not speak to me that way i am future LUNA!" Said the bimbo

"I dont care. Just get out! Damn are you stupid?"

"You wil-" 

"Do you not understand english??? Foutez le camp avant que je casse votre cou vous salope pathétique! GET OUT!" I yelled frustrated.

The girl screamed  than  stomped out the room. 

"That....Was HOT." Said Declan amused

"Shut up dipshit. We need to talk."

"Whats up" Said Declan

"You are an asshole!"

"What did i do?!" Asked Declan confused

"Why do you treat Kasey like that? Huh!? And who was the bitch?" I said

"Katy is an omega shes deserves to be treated like one! That girl was Yasmine she was going to be luna before i met you." 

" Her name is Kasey you asshole and NO one deserves to be treated like that....you are a horrible alpha and that Yasmine girl can be your Luna because I Hazel Blaze Reject You Declan Shay As My Mate And Alpha." I said confidently.

My wolf and vampire didnt make a sound it was almost as if they didnt give a damn. 'Are you guys okay?' I asked... 'We are fine trust us' 

"I Declan Shay Alpha Of The Silver Shadow Pack And Mate Of Hazel Blaze DO NOT Accept Your Rejection" Said Declan furiously

"Accept it DAMMIT!" 

"NO! You will be my mate and you will stand by my side. Hazel i need you. Please dont leave. I am sorry for being an asshole. I am sorry for taking you away from your home but i need you Hazel. I really do. I need my Luna." Said Declan with sorrow in his voice

"When was the last time you slept with her?"

"What?" Asked Declan confused 

"When was the last time you slept with Yasmine?"

"Last night.... Im so sorry Hazel i was angry and i wanted to make you jealous."

"Are you serious?" I asked in infuriated

"Hazel I Am Sor-"

"Declan! When you want to make a girl jealous you flirt with other girls not fucking sleep with them. Ugh! I feel so stupid! That's why I was having those pains cause you couldnt keep your dick in your pants! I SHOULD CUT IT OFF! I'M leaving I will be back later to get my things."

I left and decided to go to a local bar. When i got there i ordered a glass of whiskey and chugged it down.

As i was ordering another glass of whiskey i smelled a heavenly scent. It smelled like woods,chocolate and vanilla.

What the hell?

Thats not Declans scent.

I turned around on the bar stool and i made eye contact with an extremely good looking  man.

'Mate' Said Fire and Jewel

Wait.....What!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yass She has Another Mate.

Sorry its so short.....

The next chapter will be longer i promise

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING MY BOOOOOK!

I HAVE LOTS OF LOVE FOR YALL!

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

-SammiBoooooooooooo <3