Chapter 18

As of right now we are heading home. Adri got sick and Karma wanted to go home so we all decided to leave the amusement park. Julian and Bitchface went back to their pack even though i didnt want Juju to go he still left but he said he would be back next time.

-.- next better be real soon.

When we got home Vin said he had a surprise for me and told me to get dressed. After i got out the shower i was in my closet searching for something to wear when Adri bursted through the door.

"Alright bitch. You have a date and im helping you get ready." Said Adri excitedly

"Adri you need to get some rest." I said worried

"Fuck rest. I'm helping you get ready. Whether you want me to help you or not!" Said Adri in a serious tone that kinda scared me.

"Okay geez woman." I said holding my hands up in surrender. I had to be ready by 7:00 pm and its 5:10 right now so that gives us about an hour and 50 minutes.

**An hour and 50 minutes later** <--- Spongebob! LOL

I touched my face as i admired myself in the mirror. I look pretty damn good. To be very honest i didnt even look like myself. My makeup was flawless,my outfit was sexy and my hair was amazeballs.

"Oh my goddess. Adri! I look amazing. Thanks Babe!" I said giving Adri a hug.

"Your welcome. Now hurry up and go downstairs Vin is waiting for you." Said Adri as she pushed me out of the room. For some odd reason i was extremely nervous. Its not like i havent been on a date before, but tonight made me extremely nervous. I took a deep breath and hurried down the stairs. 

Im glad i am wearing flats or i would have tripped down the stairs. When i got to the bottom Vin was nowhere to be found. I groaned loudly as i waited for him. 5 minutes later Vin came running down the stairs with a bouquet of white roses in his hand. 

"Shouldnt i be the one that is late?" I asked amused. He looked at me than smiled and handed me the roses.

"For you Milady." He said bowing

"Why thank you my good sir. Shall we?" I asked holding out a hand.

"We shall." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door to a limo. I gasped as i stared at the limo in awe. Vin chuckled than proceeded to drag me to the limo. He opened the door for me and  i eagerly stepped inside.

"You did good." I said smirking at Vin.

"This is only the beginning babe." He said smirking back. For the next hour and a half, Vincent and I spent the time in the limo cracking jokes, singing songs, drinking champagne and making out. The limo stopped and Vin looked at me smirking.

"What?" I asked curiously. Suddenly a blindfold was placed on my eyes and i felt myself being carried.

"Vin! What are you doing?! Where are we going?" I yelled

"Be quiet woman. You will see when we get there." I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I was set down and Vin said

"You can take off the blindfold now." 

I took the blindfold off and gasped in amazement.

In front of me was a gigantic, beautiful beach house. 

"Come on." Vin said grasping my hand, headed inside the house. When we walked inside i gasped again. Gosh i've been doing that alot tonight. Anyways, There were candles and rose petals that led to what i was assuming the back door. Yay! I was right it was the back door. We walked out the back door and were greeted by a huge patio.

There was a small round table that was decorated to perfection. It was surrounded by candles and tons of roses as soft music played.

"This is amazeballs! How did you pull this off?" I asked excitedly. He shrugged and muttered 'i know people' before pulling the chair out so i could sit down.

We sat and ate in silence just enjoying each others presence. It wasn't an awkward silence it was more of an comfortable silence. All of the sudden my skin felt as if  someone had set it on fire and i heard Vin sniff deeply. I looked up at him confused and gasped. His eyes were pitch black. I let out a strained cry as the burning feeling increased.

Suddenly i was picked up and being carried to an unknown destination. Vin kicked a door down and we entered a huge room. I was quickly thrown on the bed that was in the room. I sat up on the bed but  was pushed  back down by a half naked Vin. "Umm... Vin? What are you doing?"

"Hush babe.. Let me pleasure you. You're going through heat and if we dont mate now it'll only get worse."

I just nodded as he stripped me out of my clothes.

Hours later of biting, scratching , moaning and groaning i drifted off into a blissful sleep with a smile on my face.

(Vincent's Pov)

I bolted awake and glanced at the clock next to the bed

2:30 am

I was sweating like i just ran a marathon. Hm thats weird. I laid back down putting my arm over Hazel's waist when i felt a searing pain shoot through my arm. I jumped off the bed holding my arm in pain.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled rubbing my burning arm. I looked over at Hazel only to see she was glowing red. Suddenly a piercing scream filled the air and all the glass in the room burst into pieces.

Oh Crap.

She's Shifting.

---------------------------------------------

HEY

I KNOW... I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE...

DONT KILL MEH

THIS BOOK IS COMING CLOSER TO AN END SO JUST BE PREPARED FOR WHATS TO COME. :)

LOTS AND LOTS OF DRAMA COMING YOUR WAY

OVER 20,000 READS!!!!

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AMAZING!

i LOVE YALL.

THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING

I WILL BE UPDATING ALOT FASTER!

UMM WHAT ELSE??

Thank you RainbowDropz for helping meh with this chappy.

Go check out 'My Alpha King' By Me! :D

Make sure you

Vote&COmment&Follow&Share

-SammiBoooooooooooooooooo <3