Chapter 2

"Hey." 

Poke

"Hey"

Poke

"Come on babe talk to me"

Poke

" If you poke me again i will break all of your fucking fingers and its not a threat, Its a promise." I spoke highly irritated

" Come on babe no need to be so hostile. I  just want to get to know ya." Said Mr.Dipshit A.K.A Damien

"Well i dont want to get to know you so leave me alone" I said giving him a glare that i hoped would scare him away

" Be my girlfriend." He whispered

"WHAT THE FUCK! LEA-" 

"Ms.Blaze is there something you wanna share with the class" Said Ms. whatever her name is

"Um" As soon as i was about to answer the bell rang. Thank the moon goddess!

I guess you can say i was saved by the bell (Ha Ha). I hurried, grabbed my things and dashed out of the gym doors headed to my next class.

"WAIT!" Screamed a familar voice. I turned around only to be face to face with Damien.

-.- Cant i just have a break.

" What do you want assface?" 

" Can we at least be friends?" Said Damien with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Urm...fine but if you fuck up... you will stay away from me forever."

"YES THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Said Damien a little too happy.

"Yeah whatever. Bye i have a class to get too." I said walking away

"Bye babe." Said Damien with a smirk on his face. I flipped him off and headed to my next class.

When i finally found my class i walked in and of course everyone turned there heads and looked at me.

.The teacher asked me to introduce myself and then kept going with the lesson.

Thats how my classes went up until lunch. I walked in the lunch room and went straight to the line.

I grabbed 2 pieces of sausage pizza, a chocolate milkshake, a water bottle and a bowl of jell-o. I gave the lunch lady money and went to go find a table.

I finally found an empty table, sat down and began stuffing my face. 

"Excuse me bitch." Said a deep but screechy voice. I looked up only to see a girl with clown make up all over her face and she was dressed in really really little shorts that could pass as underwear and a very tight crop top.

How did she even get in school wearing that?!

Her black hair looked as if she put a whole bottle of oil sheen in it. I mean if she didnt dress like this and drown her face in make up she would look pretty.

" Yes?" I said smirking

"Go sit somewhere else and i am only going to tell you this once STAY AWAY FROM DAMIEN!" Screeched mangirl. How did she even know that i spoke to him?

I just looked at her and laughed. hard.

I was literally crying cause i was laughing so hard. I didnt realize how loud i was laughing until i wiped the tears from my eyes and saw EVERYONE staring at me.

"Id slap you but i wouldnt want to get slut all over my hand and i DO NOT want Damien. We are friends thats it. You coming over here telling me to stay away was just stupid and pointless. Also i can sit wherever i wanna fucking sit dammit. You dont own shit here. Now if you dont want to get hurt walk away. This is your only warning." I spoke feeling my temper rising

When im angry my eyes glow pink. Its the weirdest thing ever but it's so cool. Anyways i think mangirl got it through her big ass head cause she screamed and walked away.

I decided to just leave for the rest of the day and try again tomorrow. I went to my locker grabbed all my crap and went to Jujus motorcycle. I hopped on and drove off heading home.

—————————————————————————

Mangirl! Lol!

Anyways.

Good chapter??

Please make Sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!!

-Sammiboooooooooooooo <3