Chapter 6

As soon as the conversation was over i walked home. I was in desperate need of some thinking time.

I mean if i stay we will go to war but we have alot of allies that would help us. NO! I need to stop being so selfish and think about how Juju would feel. Arrghh!! I really dont want to go. When i got into my house i went straight to my room for a shower.

After my shower i put on some sweatpants,a black sports bra and some converse. I turned on some music and started packing all my things. When i was done i called Adrianna to tell her the bad news. She was really sad and she decided to skip the party tonight so we could hang out til i left.

We just sat in my room watching movies and laughing about some of our old memories together. It made me extremely sad...I cried most of the time..it was depressing. At about 9pm  i heard Declan yell "Hazel! Come on its time to go!" 

"DONT RUSH ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled back. 

"I will miss you. Dont forget about me and please call me when you can. If i dont recieve a phone call or a text or something from you i will come to where you are and rip you a new asshole. Okay?" Said Adri with tears streaming down her face. I smiled sadly and hugged her not wanting to let go. 

"I promise i will call as much as i can. I love you babes." 

"I love you too Hazey." Said Adri still crying. "Now cheer up!!! You get to go live with your sexy Alpha mate even though he's an asshole....When ya get angry and want to beat him up give me a call. Okay? I wont hesitate to come over and beat some Alpha ass!" I just laughed and nodded.

I love this girl. After saying my goodbyes to Adri,i started looking for Juju but he was nowhere to be found. The fact that he didnt even come to say goodbye broke my heart and made me angry at the same time. I mean damn thats how you feel!

' Goodbye Juju....I will miss you' I said in the mindlink before i cut off the connection. I hugged Adri one last time before going outside and getting in one of the many suvs.

I said one last goodbye to everyone in the pack and got into the car. As i was sitting in the car waiting the drivers door and the passenger door opened and 2 muscular men got in.

"Who the fuck are yall" I said 

"Luna... Im Beta Max" Said the driver

"And im Rich.. Third in Command" Said the other guy

"Oh where is Alpha Dickhead?" 

"Alpha Shay is driving in a different car." Said Max in a serious tone

"Good. I didnt want to see his face anyways.....asshole" I said as Max started the car. The drive to the other pack was about 6 hours long.

We arrived at about 3:30 in the morning. I was to tired to get up and walk so i ordered the Beta to carry me to a guest room. I really dont want to sleep in a room with Declan.

The room was really nice. It has white carpeted floors , dark green walls, A king sized bed and a Huge tv and a whole bunch of other nice crap.(Aint nobody got time to be explaining all that). Anyways i grabbed one of my duffle bags from by the front door and went back up to the guest room. I got out some pajamas and put them on. As i was about to lay down Declan busted through my door.

"Why are you sleeping in here?"

"Cause i can. Now get the hell out its almost 4:00 in the morning and im tired.....Unless you wanna feel my wrath GET OUT." I said getting more angry and annoyed by the second. NEVER mess with me while im trying to sleep or Its your funeral.

"You WILL NOT speak to me that way! Do you know who i am? IM ALPHA here not you. Mate or not you will obey me and you will not disrespect me! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" Yelled DeclaN in his alpha tone. I stood up and slowly stalked over to him. I stopped 2 feet away from him and said 

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?! I DONT GIVE A FLIPPING FLYING FUCK WHO YOU ARE!  YOU WILL NOT ORDER ME AROUND! I DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU. I HAVE ALPHA BLOOD IN ME TOO DUMB ASS.YOUR ALPHA TONE DONT WORK ON ME BOO BOO AND YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING TONGUE WHEN YOUR SPEAKING TO MEH OR ILL RIP IT OUT. NOW im trying to be nice to you. This is your last warning. Declan. Get. Out." I said getting angrier and angrier.

"Fine. Be a bitch! I dont care." He said as he stormed out the room. I swear he is so stupid and immature.

Anyways after he left i laid in my bed trying to go to sleep. I kept having this pain in my stomach and i couldnt sleep. After about an hour it stopped.

It was 5:45am and i knew Declan wouldnt be up for a while so i left my room and sniffed out his room. I ended up in front of a huge double door room. I walked in and noticed he wasnt alone in his bed. This SON OF A BITCH had some girl in his bed.

I just crept pass not wanting to wake them and headed to the bathroom. I know what your thinking 'Why isnt she freaking out?' Well i got a plan dont worry. Anyways when i got into the bathroom i looked through the cabniets and found some nair for men.

If you dont know what nair is...Its hair removal cream >:). I put the nair in his shampoo bottle and shook it up. When i was done i put it back and crept out of his room going back to mines. He wont be able to smell my scent because i covered it up. Anyways i went back to my room and layed down drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning i woke up to my room door busting open and a VERY angry  kinda bald Delcan  screaming

"DID YOU DO THIS?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha! >:)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssss

Sorry if the chappy is kinda sucky but the next one will be filled with lots of...... nevermind im not telling you

ANYWAYS!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!

I GOT LOTSSSSSSSSS OF LOVE FOR YALL!

VOTE AND COMMENT N SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZ

-SammiBoooooooooooooooooo <3