Chapter 23

(Hazel's POV)

"What! No! Thats not possible. I killed Declan!" I yelled

"It is possible and you didnt kill Declan. You killed his clone." She said

"Clone?"

" Yes. Clone. I was kidnapped and brought here to do his dirty work. Im the one that made the clone. I'm the one who has been forced to watch your every move. Darling, i can see the future and i could also change it sometimes. Declan has threatened to kill me so many times if i didnt do as i was told. I do have kids and a husband. I cant leave them but my time will come soon. He lets me go visit but if i didnt come back he would come find me." She stopped talking and closed her eyes..

"There coming! Keep quiet child." She said. I nodded and sat on the bed.

"Great. You're up!" Said a manly voice. I squinted as i let my eyes adjust to the dark figure standing outside my cell. I gasped in horror when i realized it was Damien Fargo.

(If you forgot. It's the guy from the school she was going too.

Okay. Back to the story)

" I see you've finally figured out who i am. You're still looking as sexy as ever" He said.

" Why am i here?" I spat

"My brother of course. He wants you and he will have you. He is on his way down here right now." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Brother?" I asked shocked

"Yes. Brother. Well Half Brother." He said smiling

" Damien, Leave my woman alone. Or you will suffer a million deaths." A cold voice spat. Sending shivers down my spine. Not the good ones.

He stepped into view and i just stared shocked. He looked....sinister. He aura screamed ' run for your life or i'll kill your family and make you watch'. He was dressed in all black and had an evil smirk on his face.

"My my look what we have here. The very sexy and hotheaded Hazel. How are you babe? You look amazing. I cant wait to ravish you all night long and hear you scream my name." He said staring at me with hungry eyes.

I shivered in disgust and said

" What do you want with me?"

" I want you to bear my pups and be my wife. I love you Hazel and i want to be with you. It sadden me when you chose that horrid mutt over me. But i forgive you and we can go on with our lives. Me and you together. Forever." He said lovingly. I started laughing. I probably looked like a mad women but i couldnt hold it in any longer. 

"You are out of your damn mind, if you think im going to be with you!" I said still laughing as tears were coming out of my eyes. Suddenly pain shot through my cheek and my laughter came to a stop.

This son of a bitch just smacked me.

" Shut the fuck up! You will be mi-." He stopped mid sentence and sniffed the air.

" Y-y-your Pregnant" Said Declan sounding.....sad. I felt a blow to my face and soon realised he punched me.

"You Bitch! Looks like were going have to get rid of that problem huh?" He said with an evil glint  in his eyes.

"No! Dont you dare hurt my baby!" I screamed as tears poured down my face. As i screamed and cried a needle was forced in my arm and i blacked out. Again.

-------------------

I woke up once again. Except this time i was in Vin and I's room.... What the fuck is going on?