Chapter 3

When I pulled up in front of my house Juju was already waiting for me.

"Hazel. What the fu...fudge are you doing here? Why aren't you at school?"

" Um...uh.... I didn't feel well...?" I said unsure and nervous

"Hazel cut the crap. Why aren't you at school!" Said Julian as he slowly raised his voice

"Okay okay fine. I...um kinda got into an arguement with this mangirl... she was really pushing my buttons Juju..... my eyes started to  turn pink and you know when that happens....I could lose control...... so i left."

" Why didn't you use the breathing techniques you learned to calm yourself down?"

"Juju you know that shit doesn't work so don't go there..... listen I'm sorry for leaving school. I will try again tomorrow mmkay?" I said hoping he would shut his mouth and leave me alone

"Fine. But.... If you leave school again you have to do my laundry for a month." Said Juju. Omg I refuse to do his laundry.

I swear he has the worst smelling clothes on earth. Anyways...after our little talk I went in the house and decided to call Adri.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello"

"Hay boo. What you doing?"

"Nothing really just watching some films."

"Oh...Sounds boring. You should come over so we can chill and chat it up. I have stuff to tell you."

"Im on my way."

" Bring clubbing clothes! Alright bye Adri"

"Bye Hazey"

*Call ended*

After I hung up. I took a quick shower, put on pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun. About 10 minutes later the doorbell rang. I ran to answer the door but Juju beat me to it.

"Hello Adrian" Said Juju

"Hey Julia" Said Adrianna.

Adrianna and Julian have what some call a love/hate relationship. Sometimes they like each other sometimes they don't. They are NOT in a relationship thank goddess. That would be awkward.

After greeting Adri we went straight to the movie room and watched The Heat,Dark Shadows and The Little Mermaid. It was 11:30 and we were super bored.

"Adri i have an idea."

"What??" Said Adrianna

" Did you bring clubbing clothes?"

" Yes" Said Adri

"Lets go to the new club in the city."

"Yes! Lets Go! TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Adrianna

"Hey! Shut up! If Juju hears you we are dead meat. Ok so i will call a cab and you go to my room and get everything out so we can get ready."

As soon as i was done talking Adrianna got up and ran to get everything ready. I called a cab then went upstairs to get dressed.

I got dressed in a mid thigh black sweetheart neckline dress and Adri in a red halter top dress that also went to mid thigh. Than Adri and I put on eyeliner , mascara and our black pumps.We grabbed our purses and tiptoed outside to wait for the cab. After about 10 minutes of waiting the cab pulled up in my driveway.

We hurry up, got in and told the man the address of the club. We were driving in the car for probably 25 minutes until we pulled up in front of the club called 'Frenzy'. I paid the cab driver, grabbed adri and walked up to the club.

The big buff man standing at the entrance looked at me than adri and back to me again then moved the velvety red rope to the side and let us in. 

As Adri and I entered we went straight to the bar to get a drink. 

"What can i get you babe" Said the good looking man behind the bar

"Um a beer for me and a shot of vodka for my friend." I said 

"Coming right up." Said the bartender as he smirked at me and Adri.

After we were given our drinks Adri wanted to go dance. We made our way through the sweaty bodies to the middle of the dance floor.

The song 'Dark Horse' boomed through the speakers. As i was dancing i smelled the most heavenly scent in the world. I searched around the crowd until i met the eyes of a breathtaking man. 

'MATE!!' Screamed my wolf Fire and my vampire Jewel

The only 2 words the came to my mind was "Oh Shit"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>:).

Oh crap!

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!!!

-Sammibooooooooooooooooo <3

My Badass Tattooed Mate (UNDERGOING EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें