Chapter 20

( Hazel's POV)

I groaned as i was waking up. When i fully opened my eyes i screamed loudly.

Everywhere i looked i was surrounded by werewolves. Some in wolf form and some in human form.

Every single one of them were staring at me with awe and shock. Sheesh how many people are in this pack.

"1,430"

Did i say that out loud?

"Yes. Yes you did."

I need to stop doing that.

"Yeah. You do."

"So...What's going on? Why is the entire pack here?" I asked

"They wanted to see what the dark angel looks like."

' The transformation is completed. Release your wings child.'

After a couple of failed attempts i finally stood up. I focused on my wings and felt as they sprouted out of my back smoothly.  Everyone including Vin and Adri gasped.

"What is there something on my face?" I asked feeling all over my face.

"NO. Hazel.. you look different. Your whole appearance has changed. You Look Even More Stunning." Said Vin

"Stunning? More like hot as hell. She looks even sexier than before. I'd totally do her if i was on the other team." Said Adri earning glares from Vincent and Victor. She just shrugged and asked

"So.. you can fly?"

"Um. Yeah. I do have wings. I just need to learn how to use them." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"What exactly are you? I thought angels were supposed to be pure white? Why is your hair black now? I thought she was a werewolf!?" Questions and comments were coming at me all at once. It was overwhelming.

Suddenly a dark mist surrounded me and i felt a surge of power shoot through me.

"SILENCE!" My voice rang out throughout the field silencing everyone.

" Ok. Listen people, honestly i have no idea what i am so i'd appreciate it if you stopped asking so many damn questions!" I said.

" I know what you are." Said a voice in the distance. The person got closer and i realized it was my mom. I forgot she was still here.

"Mom. What am i?"

" You are an angel and demon mixture." Everyone in the crowd gasped.

"Stop gasping!"I yelled tired of hearing everyone gasping.

"Mom, How am i a demon and angel mixture? Is that even possible?" I ask curiously

" For you yes. The moon goddess designed you for a special purpose." She said and I snorted.

" So you mean she created me for like a war or something" I snorted

" Yes. She did." I stared at my mother dumbfounded

"Seriously?! I don't want to go to war! It's way to risky"

"Sorry Hun. But its fate. You don't have a choice." Said my mom in a sarcastic tone. I glared at her and turned to face Vin.

"Well since there is a war coming I think we should begin training."

"I agree with Hazel. All women, children and guys under 20 go home. Everyone else stay here." Said Vin.

"Oh come on! That's not fair." Said Adri

"You are pregnant. Did you forget??" I said chuckling. She made an 'o' face and turned around heading  to the pack house.

"So we are going to train here? Why not just go to the training gym in the pack house?" Someone asked.

"Oh Yeahhh. Alright everyone to the training gym!" Yelled Vin. I chuckled silently and quietly followed behind.

When we got to the gym, Vin immediately started training. He split everyone into groups of 4 and told the to start hand combat or whatever you call it.

I trained with my mom since she used to help hybrids like me. I learned how to use my wings properly. I also learned how to keep my angel and demon mixture at bay.

After 2 long dreadful hours of training most people were laying on the ground, to tired to do anything else while Vin was still training.

'ALPHA THERE IS A ROUGE ON THE TERRITORY!' Said a loud, frantic voice in the pack mindlink.

Vin dropped everything he was doing and ran out of the pack gym, followed by 3 warriors.

I quietly followed behind not wanting to get caught.

"State your business Rouge." Vin spat

"You have someone we want." Said the rouge.

"Who?" Said Vin

"She goes by the name Adrianna Collenstan."

I gasped loudly. I quickly put my hand on my mouth and ran behind a tree.

"Hazel. I can see you." Said Vin harshly

I stepped from behind the tree with my head held high and went to stand next to Vin.

" What do you want with Adrianna?!" I asked.

"We don't really want her we want her baby."

-------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy

Sorry if its a sucky chapter and sorry its so short.

I was thinking about deleteing this book but my best friend threatened to kill me if I did and she also reminded me that the book is almost over soo why delete it and it wouldnt be fair to you guys so I will not be deleteing it.

ANYWAYS

OVER 29,000 READS!!!

YASSSSSSSS!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN VOTING AND COMMENT AND STUFF!

I LOVE YALL SOOOO SOOO MUCH

IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

Lots Of Love

-SammiBooooooooooooooo <3