Chapter 13

(Hazels POV) 

So Vin came up to the room and apologized and right now Adri is helping me get ready for our date. Vin wanted to make it up to me so we are going to dinner than MAYBE after we'll go to the movies.

Vin told me to dress casual so I am wearing dark blue  jeans, a black sweatshirt with the batman logo and some black vans. Hey....this is as casual as it gets.

Adri did my makeup which was just some mascara,eyeliner and blush.

When I walked downstairs I was met by a very clean cut and sexy Vin. He has on a fitted black dress shirt, blue jeans and some white Nikes.  He looked pretty Damn good.

"Well look at you..... Looking all sexy and stuff." I said

Vin chuckled then wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear saying" Thanks babe you look sexy too although you would look much much better without clothes." Oh my balls......This man is going to be the death of me.

WE headed out after Adri took pictures. Dont ask... i have no idea why she took pictures. She acted like we were going to a prom or something. Anyways after about an hour in the car we arrived at Chipotle.

What? Did you expect a moonlight dinner? Or a fancy restaurant? Aint nobody got time for that.

I was excited. I mean chipotle is my favorite place to go eat at. I havent been here in so long.

I hurried and jumped out the car not waiting for Vin. I held the door open waiting for Vin to hurry up.

"Move your ass! Im hungry!." I shouted earning looks from people inside the restaurant. I gave them glares as Vin jogged up to me than walked in the restaurant. Rude. He didnt say thank you for holding the door open for him.

I eagerly walked in only to be in the back of a long ass line. Come on!!! Im hungry. Great just great. (Note the sarcasm!!!)

About 25 minutes later we finally got our food and found an empty table. After eating in silence for 4 minutes I spoke up and said

"Soooooo..... Tell me about yourself hot stuff." Vin chuckled and looked at me in amusement.

"Okay. My name is Vincent Gale Navarra. I am 25 years old. Im half werewolf/demon. I am Alpha of the Lunar Spirit Warriors pack. My favorite color is Orange. My favorite food is lasagna. I have a best friend named Pierce and a brother named Victor. Ive always wanted to be a doctor....weird i know. The love of my life is Hazel Blaze and when im not up to my neck in Alpha duties i like to play Gta 5." Said Vin

"Wow thats...interesting." 

"Your turn" Said Vin smirking

"Alrighty then. The name is Hazel Zora Blaze. I am 18 almost 19 years old. I am half Vampire/Wolf. I am Luna of the Lunar Spirit Warriors pack. My favorite food is.....well almost everything. My favorite color is black. My best bitch is Adrianna Collenstan and My sibling is Julian Blaze. I have always wanted to be a....Horse Whisperer." Vin bursted out laughing with tears coming out of his eyes.

"A-a H-horse Whisperer!!! Oh Goddess! That is hilarious." He choked out between laughs

"Hey! Dipshit dont laugh at me. I like horses. Dont you think it would be cool to talk to horses?" I asked Vin as he kept laughing.

Thats how the rest of the date went. Vin and I laughing and cracking jokes.. Just enjoying ourselves. On the way home we played our favorite songs and sung along... Vin sung quite horribly. Overall i had a good time.

When we got home it was about 11:30 pm So Vin and I decided to do a little gaming.

Yep. You already know.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 5!!!! WOOOOO

We quickly made our way to the game room and started up the game. I made a profile as Vin logged into his. We played for about 2 hours throwing insults at each other here and there as we played. Vin had once again killed me so i dropped the controller and tackled him to the ground.

"Thats not fair! You Monkeys Left Nut!" I said slapping his head repeatedly. He flipped us over and pinned my wrists to the ground. 

"Wait! Vin babe im sorry. Have Mercy!!! I take it back! Dont hurt me!" I pleaded as he stared at me... with mixed emotions.

"So you're not going to accept my apology? OOOH OK! I take back my sorry you b-" I was cut off by Vin roughly pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back eagerly but whimpered when he pulled away. He slowly started kissing down my neck but stopped and stiffened. I nodded knowing he wanted to mark me.

"Im sorry. Please dont hurt me. This is gonna hurt." Vin whispered. I felt his canines sink into my neck and blood ooze down my neck. I roughly pushed him off and punched the side of his head.

"OW! YOU SHIT HEAD! THAT HURT DAMMIT!" I yelled at Vin as he rubbed the side of his head where i punched him.

"HAZEL! Please calm your tits. I told you it would hurt. You should have prepared yourself. Now it will stop hurting in an hour or two so do not touch it. It will sting from time to time but only until we complete the mating process. Okay?" Said Vin carefully

"Sure. Now lets go to bed im tired...as hell." 

Vin and I went to our bedroom, Put on pajamas, got in our bed and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

+++++++++++++++ Morning

I woke up to Vin hogging most of the bed, The sun shining in my face and birds chirping unnecessarily loud. I got up out the bed and got into the shower. After i showered and dressed i  went into the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal. Then i  went back into my room to wake up Vin. 

When i walked into the room Vin was sitting on the bed fully dressed on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled than patted the spot next to him. I walked over and sat next to him. He pulled me in for a kiss but that kiss turned into a full make out session. Just as things were getting heated a pack warrior bursted through the door and said 

"Alpha Vincent. There is another Alpha on our territory and he is very very angry" 

"Declan" I whispered 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAZEL WAS MARKED!!! YAY!

OOOOOO NOOOO DECLAN IS COMING! 

RUN BISHH RUUUUUUUUUN

ANYWAYS.

I am sorry for taking so long to update. To be completely honest i was just being lazy. 

Shoutout to RainbowDropzzzz! Thanks for listening to my ideas and giving me ideas when i needed them! I love you bitch!!!

GO CHECK OUT 'Off Limits' By RainbowDropz!! Its a good ass book!

AND GO CHECK OUT 'My Alpha King' By Me!!! Lol 

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Over 2,000 READS!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I LOVE YALL

Make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!!!

-SammiBoooooooooooooooooo <3