Chapter 4

I felt as if the world froze and it was just him and I standing there. It kinda looked like we were having a staring contest. I broke my gaze away from him and looked back.

He was STILL just standing there staring at me. I took a step moving towards him but then my vampire jewel yelled

'Play hard to get!!!!!!!'

I laughed and replyed 'Good Idea thanks Jewel!!'

' Yeah yeah whatever just do it.'

 He still stood there not moving so I turned away from him, Leaving him surprised and walked to the bar to get another drink.

"Look whose back...I knew you wanted me." Said the bartender guy with a huge smirk on his face

"Ha.Ha. Very funny dipshit. I just wanna another beer."

"Ouch. Ok fine." He said faking a hurt expression while grabbing me another beer. "I'm Isaiah by the way"

"Hazel." I said smiling

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Said Isaiah. I just laughed at his corny compliment and grabbed my beer.

As I was drinking my beer someone snatched out of my hand. I turned to the person who snatched my beer, about to snap and give them the ass whooping of a lifetime until I seen who it was. Then i suddenly heard Adri  in our private mind link we made yell

*RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!*

-----------------

Jujus(Julian) POV

After Hazel left for school I took a shower,got dressed, had breakfast and headed to the pack house. When i arrived at the pack house i was greeted by my Beta Axel.

"Alpha Blaze" Said Axel as he bowed

"Beta Axel" I said sternly.

"Alpha Shay from the Silver Shadow Pack is waiting for you in your office."

"Thank you Axel your dismissed." I said as I walked to my office. When i arrived i greeted Alpha Shay.

"Alpha Shay nice to meet you"

"Alpha Blaze. Pleasure to meet you and thank you for letting me and a few of my pack members come on your territory to search for our mates. " Said Alpha Shay

" No problem. The event will be held tomorrow at 7:00 pm in the pack house ballroom. I will have my Beta escort you and your pack members to your rooms." I said

"Thanks" Said Alpha Shay.

After Alpha Shay left i did some pack work and headed home.

As i was sitting on the couch watching Fast and Furious (R.I.P Paul Walker) and drinking a  beer i heard my motorcycle coming down the street. I hopped up and headed outside to wait for Hazel. What did she do now!! -.-

"Hazel. What the fu....fudge are you doing here? Why aren't you at school?" I said irritated

"Um.. uh...I didn't feel well?." She said sounding nervous

" Hazel cut the crap. Why aren't you at school! " I said raising my voice a little

"Okay okay fine. I...um kinda got into an arguement with this mangirl... she was really pushing my buttons Juju..... my eyes started to  turn pink and you know when that happens....I could lose control...... so i left."  HA wtf is a mangirl?  Anyways She really needs to learn how to use those breathing techniques.

" Why didn't you use the breathing techniques you learned to calm yourself down?" I said

"Juju you know and I both know that shit doesn't work so don't go there. Listen I'm sorry for leaving school. I will try again tomorrow mmkay?" I guess i can give her another chance

"Fine. But.... If you leave school again you have to do my laundry for a month." I said in a warning tone.

After our talk i went in the living room and hazel went to her room. i was bored watching tv until the bell rang.

I heard Hazel running down the stairs to get the door but i decided to beat her there just to annoy her. I opened the door only to greet Adrianna.

"Hello Adrian." I said smirking

"Hey Julia." She said smirking back.

After saying hey, i went to my private room in the basement that not even Hazel knows about, to call my mate. Yes i met my mate.

I met her about a month ago. The reason shes not around is because she went out of town to visit her parents and tonight i will be meeting up with her at this new club called 'Frenzy'.

Hazel hasnt met her yet  cause im not ready for her to meet my mate but i was planning on introducing her tomorrow at the party as our new luna. Instead of calling my mate i decided to text her. I hate talking on the phone.

'Hey Babe i cant wait to see you tonight. Wear something sexy xx ;) - Julian'

'Omg Hiiiiiiii i miss you and i cant wait to see you tonight either. Ill defintely wear something sexy just for you ;D xoxo - Karma

I laughed at her text and decided to take a nap before i leave later tonight. I woke up at 12:30. I know its late but thats the time the club starts getting crazy.

I got up took a quick shower and got dressed in a white v neck shirt, dark blue jeans, a leather jacket and my white jordans.

I texted Karma teling her i was on my way and i quietly left the house making sure not to wake up Hazel and Adrianna.

I hopped on my motorcycle and headed to Frenzy. I arrived 10 minutes later only cause i drove fast.

I parked and walked up to the club, greeted the doorman that was my friend john and walked inside the club. I sniffed the air seaching for Karmas Scent but instead i smelled.....Adrianna....?

I walked around the dance floor following her scent. I saw Adrianna and HAZEL dancing to some random song .

I decided to wait until they split up to confront them. After Hazel stood there staring at something for about 2 minutes she left to the bar. I roughly grabbed Adrianna and pulled her to the side.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!" I said in my Alpha tone.

"I wanted to go out and i dragged Hazel along with me  its not her fault. Dont punish her." Said Adrianna

"Go home and DO NOT tell Hazel im here!" I said once again in my Alpha tone. She quickly ran toward the exit and i went to the bar.

I saw Hazel drinking a beer and just as she was about to take another sip i snatched it out of her hand.

She turned and looked at me about to snap until she realized who i was. I stared at her with anger and disappointment in my eyes. Instead of explaining her self right away she said

"Hey Juju nice of you to join the party.Umm ill catch ya later" She said running as fast as her legs could take her to the exit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HII!!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO DECIDED TO READ MY BOOK!!!

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

-SammiBoooooooooooooo <3