Chapter 22

(Adrianna's POV)

My eyes fluttered open as the sun engulfed me making me cower back and put the covers over my head.

"Victor!" I yelled frustratedly. I heard pounding footsteps soon followed by a booming sound.

"Yes?! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? Want me to go to the store?" Rushed out Victor in a worried voice.

"Victor! I am perfectly fine, i'd appreciate it if you would keep the curtains closed. So when i wake up in the morning im not blinded. Kay?" I said. He let out a sigh of relief and nodded before giving me a kiss and heading back to wherever he was.

I threw the covers off of my body,slowly lifted myself up and swung my legs off the bed. I sighed frustratedly after many failed attempts to get up. Im 4 1/2 months pregnant and i cant wait to see my babies.

Yep. Im having more than one. 3 to be exact.

I finally stood up from the bed and as soon as i took a step i peed on myself.

"Victor!" I yelled once again. He rushed into the room once again but stopped amd sniffed the air.

"Victor. Please help i think i just pissed myself." I took another step forward and a wave of pain hit me. I cried loudly while holding my stomach.

" You're going into labor! Hazel!" He yelled. Hazel came running into the room but stopped and said

"What the hell is that smell?"

"Hazel i need you to go get the pack doctor! NOW!" Yelled Victor. Hazel looked taken back by his sudden outburst  but nodded and turned to go get the pack doctor.

Victor picked me up and set me on the bed.

"Everything will be fine. Just breath." I said grabbing Victor's face making him look at me. He nodded and held my hand.

The pack doctor rushed in with a nurse trailing behind him.

Here we go.

(Vincent's POV)

"ALPHA! There are rouges on our territory approximately 400 coming from the east heading towards the pack house!" Said one of my pack warriors.

"Get all the women and children to safety." I barked before storming off to find Hazel.

(Hazel's POV)

I was sitting on my room on my bed panicking. Something bad was going to happen today i felt it in my gut. A loud booming noise knocked me out of my train of thought making me scream.

"Hazel. I need you to get to safety with everyone else." Said Vin

" I cant! Adri is having her babies. I need to be there for her." I said

"No! You can go visit her when she's done giving labor. Right now i need you to go to safety and if you dont go willingly, i will bring you myself."

I huffed and stormed downstairs to the kitchen first before i went in the basement.

What? Im hungry and i know theres no food in the room where the women and children are being held.

I quickly made myself 4 sandwiches, put them on a plate and headed towards the basement door.

When i made it to the bottom of the stairs i entered the room and sat on the bench in the corner of the room. I sat quietly devouring my sandwiches while everyone was patiently waiting for whatever was happening to be over.

BOOM!

Came a loud noise that startled everyone. Soon we heard 2 noises that sounded like people hitting the ground.

Suddenly the door off the room we were in went flying off the hedges and in walked 3 guys.

I sniffed the air.

Rouges.

"Everyone GET BACK!" I yelled my luna instincts to protect the pack kicking in. Everyone got behind as i stood 4 feet away from the filthy rouges.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked angrily

" We have come from you. If you do not come willingly we will kill everyone in this room."  He spat

"Fine. I will come." I said putting my hands up in surrender. One roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. Once we were out of sight from the women and children.

My nails extended and my eyes turned pink.

Lets just say the 3 rouges didnt make it out the house alive.

I ran out of the house into the woods following vin's scent. I tripped and fell over a huge tree chunk, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

As i was getting back up i felt a searing pain in the back of my head and i blacked out.

-----------

I woke up in a cell,on a filthy bed with a pounding headache.

"Ooooouch." I whimpered as i tried to rub the pain away. Which in the end didnt help at all.

"Finally. You're awake." Said a voice.

I looked around and seen no one. What the hell?

"I'm over here child" I looked into the cell next to me and seen and old lady chained to the ground.

"Who are you? Why am i here?" I asked

"I'm Lucy Norblack. I'm a witch. You are here because master wants you." I frowned staring at her

"Master? Who is master?" I asked curiously

"He goes by the name Declan Shay."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

CLIFFHANGER!

DECLAN IS ALIVE!

DONT WORRY EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

SOOOOOOO

Good Chapter Or Nah?

Anyways. Thank you to everyone who has been voting, commenting, following etc. I truly appreciate  it.

It saddens me that this book is soon coming to an end.

Please make sure you

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW&SHARE!

Lots Of Love

-SammiBoooooooooooooooooooo <3