Chapter 21

(Hazel's POV)

"They want what!" Screamed Adri putting her hand protectively over her big belly before sitting down on my bed.

"Shhh. Keep it down. I wasn't even supposed to tell you. Anyways you are going to be on lockdown for quite a while. Probably til after the war is over and who knows when its coming. It could be days or months either way you won't be able to go anywhere without 6 or 7 guards."

" Why so many guards?" Asked Adri

"Well. While I was eavesdropping to get info, Vin suggested you have 2 or 3 guards. But your dear mate said 6-7 guards. Soo I have to tell you something. " I said nervously

"What??"

"I'm pregnant."

"Holy Shit! Welcome to the club honey." Said Adri excitedly.

"I can't wait to tell Vin! He will be so happy... I think." I said worriedly.

"He will be ecstatic! Trust me. Look on the bright side at least you won't be pregnant for as long as me." She said smiling

(Ok people if your confused I will tell you about werewolf pregnancies in my book.

Alpha baby: 3 months

Beta baby: 5 months

Third in command baby: 7 months

and anything lower than those titles are 9 months.

Get it. Got it. Good. Ok back to the story)

As soon as she said that Vin came in the room.

"What are you ladies talking about?" He asked

" Oh nothing really. Just how Hazel has some good news she needs to tell you." Said Adri. She walked backwards towards the door mouthing 'good luck' before she turned around and hurried out of the room.

"Soo. What's the good news?" Vin asked curiously

"I-im... uh.... um " I stuttered nervously

" Oh my moon goddess! SHE'S PREGNANT! SHE HAS A BUN IN THE OVEN!" Yelled Adri from outside the door

" Damn You!" I yelled. I stared at Vin as he sat on the bed with a shocked expression.

"That's Great! I can't wait to see him!" Yelled Vin happily as he crushed me into a hug and kissed me all over my face.

"You mean her." I said glaring playfully at him

"No. I meant him." He said glaring right back.

"Her!"

"Him!"

"HER!"

"HIM!"

" There is no such thing as a female alpha. Our first child will be a boy." He said

"Don't be so sure Vincent." I said getting up and headed to the kitchen.

(Vincent's POV)

It's been a few days since Hazel told me she was pregnant.

I am truly happy that we have a child on  the way. I cant wait to see HIM.

Anyways as of right now im sitting in my office waiting for Hazel. I am planning on proposing to her. No, im not proposing to her because she's pregnant. I planned to do it around the time when we first met but i thought she would think we were moving to fast.

"Okay! What do you want? I have a perfectly good cheeseburger waiting for me to destroy it in the kitchen." Said Hazel as she opened the door and sat down in the chair across from me.

"Make it snappy Vin. Im starving!" Said Hazel impatiently

"You just ate an hour ago." I said shaking my head with a smile on my face

" Are you calling me fat?!" She yelled standing up with her arms crossed.

" You're fatter than me! You have no right. Asshole. You are never g-" I cut her off by saying

"Will you marry me?"

"What did you say?? I dont think im hearing correctly." She said startled. I took the diamond ring out of the drawer in my desk, opened and set it on the edge on the desk facing her.

" I said. Will You Hazel Blaze Marry Me??" I said standing up smirking while she stood there shocked.

"Hell yes!" She squealed jumping up and down while holding out her hand. I grabbed the ring off of the desk and slipped it on her finger.

" WOOOOO! YESS WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!" Screamed Adri as she bursted through the door.

Hazel turned and glared at her

"Do you always have to eavesdrop?" Said Hazel teasingly. Adri gasped loudly and said

" I would never! I was not eavesdropping. I just happened to be walking pass the door at the time and heard the end of the coversation"

" Right.. Well come on. I want to start planning early" Said hazel as she gave me a kiss than dragged adri out of the room.

" The rouges have been on our territory again and have left another message." Said victor as he angrily rushed through the door and threw a crumpled up paper on  my desk in front of me.

I picked up the paper and it read

' See you soon ;)'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry its so short.

There is A LOT in store for the next chapter.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING, COMMENTING, VOTING ETC.

I LOVE YALL AND THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.

33.2K READS!!!!!!!!

YASSSS!

Please go check out ' I Own You' by RainbowDropz. Its a fabulous book.

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

-SammiBoooooooooooooooo <3