Chapter 8

'Wtf is going on?' I asked Jewel

'He is our second chance mate.' Said Jewel

'Our what?'

"Oh god you're so stupid. You rejected Declan which means you and Declan both get a second chance mate. You guys both get another chance at experiencing love. The bond between you and Declan is broken.When the girl rejects the guy he doesnt have to accept it for the bond to be broken and vice versa. If they are not truly in love the bond between them breaks without any pain or suffering' Explained Jewel

'Ooooooooh....Well then...Thats interesting i guess'

'Mhm. Now lets meet our new mate!' Screamed Jewel and Fire

I didnt realize my mate was speaking to me until he snapped his fingers in my face to get my attention.

"Hellooooo." Said my mate

"Uh..Hi." I said nervously. Wtf why am i nervous! I am badass i dont get nervous.....or do i?

"Hi. Im Vincent Navarra. Alpha of the Lunar Spirit Warriors Pack." He said. OMG omg!!! His pack is the strongest and scariest pack in america. Woooooooo i got me a bad boy! >:)

"Im Hazel Blaze. Ex-Luna of the Silver Shadow Pack."

"What? You were Luna of another pack?" Asked Vincent curious and angry

"Yup. I actually rejected my mate today because he is a asshole and a bitch. I came here after our arguement to blow off some steam..... Actually i should be heading back to pack all my things ive been gone for a while now." I said getting up and heading out to Declans car.....I forgot to mention i might have stole one of his cars out of his garage. As i was walking away i was pulled into a hard chest and felt sparks. It was Vincent....Obviously.

"Do not walk away from me Love. And i am coming with you to get your things."

"Ok whatever." I got in MY car(Declan cant have it back) and drove to the pack house with Vincent and im guessing his beta and third following behind me.

When i arrived Declan was already standing outside and man he was mad.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU! IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK." Screamed Declan

"Do not speak to MY MATE that way pup!" Yelled Vincent

"SHE IS MY MATE ASSWIPE NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE PUP AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM...KAY?" Yelled Declan in Vincents face.

Vincent was violently shaking and on the verge of shifting. I ran up to him and hugged him...tight. He stopped shaking and breathed in my scent before saying "Hazel will be leaving with me tonight and thats final. NOW you be a good little pup and get the fuck out of my face before i rip you to shreds."

'He is sexy when he's angry.' Said Jewel

'I agree'

Declan walked towards the woods but before he shifted he turned and looked me in my eyes and said"You will be mine". I ran into the pack house and packed all my things.

After i was done i went to search for Kasey to see if she wanted to come with me. I was searching all over the pack house and i just couldnt seem to find her. I asked around and no one knew where she was. I couldnt even smell her scent. I guess ill just come back for her.

After i got all my crap in my car i drove behind Vincent heading to his pack. When i arrived i was immediately greeted by  a few pack members.

It was overwhelming. Anyways after i greeted the pack members Vincent showed me to our room and i got settled in. When i was done i took a shower..after i got out i put on some dark blue jeans, a white v neck shirt, a leather jacket and a pair of rainbow socks!!(Wooo Rainbow Socks!).

I decided to go explore since Vincent didnt show me around. I found the game room,the movie room,the living room,the dining room and the kitchen!! The kitchen was HUGE and it had a giant refridgerator.

As soon as i seen the fridge i ran to it, opened it and grabbed the first meat I seen.....CHICKEN! I love chicken! Anyways I set in on the counter and searched through the cabinets.

I found some Potoetoes(Potatos) to go as a side with my chicken. I made garlic mashed potoetoes and baked chicken. When I was finished I put food on my plate and made my way to the dining room.

I sat down and immediately dug into my food. It was sooooooo good. I moaned as I bit into a piece of chicken. I heard a loud scary growl and looked up to see Vincent with lust in his eyes. I looked up at him and smirked.

"Hey there." I said biting my lip to tease him

"Mine" He growled walking towards me. I got up with my plate and ran to find a hiding place.

What? You really thought I would leave my precious food? I found a black door and opened it. It was the basement. I quickly ate the rest of my food and set my plate on one of the many boxes that were down there.

I heard Heavy footsteps coming towards the basement. The door swung open and I hid further behind some boxes.

" Come out come out wherever you are" Said Vincent in a very creepy and scary voice. I couldn't help but laugh a little....that was hilarious.

"Come on babe!" Said Vincent. He walked further into the basement as soon as he was far enough I ran up the stairs of the basement and quickly locked the door behind me. Vincent starting banging on the door screaming"LET ME OUT HAZEL! YOU WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!"

I ran upstairs to our room and searched for my lotion. Once I found some I put some in my hand and waited for Vincent to come busting through the door. After about 5 minutes Vincent came in looking extremely pissed. I walked up to him and kissed him.

He was surprised but he kissed back. I pulled away and said " I'm sorry babe." He nodded and I stepped away from him, took my hand from behind my back and slapped with the lotion. I screamed "SMACK CAM" And ran down the hallway.

"HAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN' Screamed Jewel laughing

---------------------------------------

HA! SHE SMACKED HIM WITH LOTION! XD

SORRY if its sucky.

HAZEL HAS A NEW MATE! WOOO

YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I feel like a terrible author. But I will be updating more.

ATTENTION: THE NEXT UPDATE WILL NOT BE A CHAPTER THO!! IT WILL BE THE CHARACTERS AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING MY BOOK AND THANK YOU TO THE PEEPS THAT FOLLOWED MEH!

LOTS OF LOVE <3!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT N SHIZZZ

-SammiBoooooooooooo <3