Chapter 15

(Hazel's POV)

"HAZEL!"

"Vin im out here. You dont have to yell." I said turning to face him

"Oh sorry." Said Vin as he entered the backyard

"It's fine. Are you okay?" I asked concerned

"Im okay, just a little tired." He admitted

"Well lets go to bed, I bet you're exahausted." I said walking towards him.

"Yeah" Said Vin as he pulled me into a kiss than picked me up bridal style.

"Vin I'm perfectly capable of walking by myself." I said

"I know." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes as i snuggled into his chest and slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
------------------------------------ NEXT DAY

I streched and yawned as my eyes fluttered open. As i was rubbing the sleep from eyes i felt something or someone staring at me. I quickly sat up looking around the room. My eyes widened as they landed on a man sitting in the corner of the room with a michael myers mask on and a knife in his hand.

I screamed loudly and jumped out of the bed, running to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and sat down on the floor trying to calm myself.

I heard a loud bang on the door and i yelled

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!"

'VINCENT! HELP ME!!!!! MICHAEL MYERS IS IN OUR ROOM AND HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!'

I suddenly heard laughing and opened the door.

On the floor, rolling around laughing was none other than Vincent.

' That was HILARIOUS!' Said Jewels

'He is an asshole and its not funny! I thought i was going to die!' I said 

"Vin! Its not funny!" I said pretending to be sad. He stopped laughing, got up from the floor and gave me a hug.

Sucker.

"Im so so sorry babe. Please forgive me?" He pleaded. I got out of his grasp and walked around him, giving him the silent treament until i put my plan to get revenge into action. 

I walked back into the bathroom locking the door behind and getting in the shower. After my shower i put on a black sports bra,black spandex short shorts and pink running shoes. I threw my hair into a messy bun and headed to Vincent's office where he currently was. 

I walked in not bothering to knock on the door. He was having a meeting with an Alpha.

"Hey babe, im going for a run. Kay?"  I said as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

'Hazel! What are you wearing?!' Yelled Vin through the mate link

I smiled at him as i walked towards his desk.

"Who is this handsome man?" I said smiling at the Alpha

"Alpha Titus meet my mate Hazel." Said Vincent through clenched teeth. Ha! He's jealous.

"Pleasure to meet you. You are a very lucky man Vincent." Said Alpha Titus as he smirked. I sat on the chair beside Vin as he talked with the Alpha. Time to put my plan into action.

I used the mate link to send sexual images or visions to Vincent. I sent him a vision of him taking me on his desk. Vincent stiffened and looked at me lustfully out the corner of his eye. I smiled as he struggled trying to talk.

" W-we need t-to m-make a p-plan to get r-rid o-of t-the rouges." He said as his voice strained

"Are you okay?" Asked Titus

"Yeah, Babe are you okay?" I asked amused

"Can w-we finish this another t-time?" Asked Vincent

"Yes. Just call when you want to finish this meeting" Said Titus as he got up to shake Vincent's hand. Vin hesitantly stood and quickly shook his hand before sitting back down onto the chair. I almost burst out laughing when i seen the very visable bulge in his pants.

As soon as Titus left i straddled Vincent and kissing up and down his neck. He moaned as i started grinding into him while kissing his soft spot. I left probably about 6 hickeys before i got up and ran out of the room leaving a very surprised and aroused Vincent.

'HAZEL!'  Yelled Vincent through the mate link

I ran through the hallways laughing and looking for an escape. I ran into someone as i turned into the living room. I looked up only to come face to face with Vincent.  I felt sparks as i was thrown over his shoulder. 

I kicked and screamed the whole way to wherever he was taking me. We arrived in our bedroom as he threw me onto the bed hovering over me.

"Vince-" I was cut off by him roughly kissing me. I deepend the kiss and pulled back for air while looking into his eyes.

Pitch Black. 

Shit.

His wolf took over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh NO!

Hello Everyone!

Oh MY BALLS!!!!!!!

OVER 10,000 READS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

 I LOVE YALL!

YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZEBALLS!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN VOTING!!!

You guys dont know how happy i was when i woke up with well over 100 notifications from you guys voting and commenting and stuff!!!! 

I WAS LITERALLY OOZING HAPPY. :D

SHOUTOUT TO  lyssa___lou15!  You are  an awesome and amazing person!

Vote & Comment & Follow & Share!

-SammiBooooooooooooo <3