Chapter 12

(Hazels POV)

I arrived back home from my huge shopping trip. I bought tons of snacks and then headed to the mall and bought tons of clothes.

I was headed in the house to ask someone to help me with my bags but the house was deserted. It was like everyone disappeared.

'Vin where are you! What happened? Where is everyone?' I asked frantically

'Vampire Rogues' Said Vin in an angry tone

'I'm on my way!'

'Hazel N-' I cut him off running out the back door

When I arrived I heard Vin talking to a hooded figure.

"What is it you want?" Asked Vin

"My daughter." Said the hooded figure as they took off their hood. It was a beautiful lady very similar to me  with bright red hair like mines and piercing gold eyes. Wait a minute.......

My daughter.

daughter

Daughter

DAUGHTER

OMG IT'S MY MOM!

Wait....I thought my mom died.

"Mom?" I asked confused.

"Hazel!" Said my mother as she ran to hug me. Before she could hug me she was pushed away by a pack warrior. I shoved the pack warrior and said "What the fuck is wrong with you! Thats my mom your shoving assface!"

"Hazel, Are you sure thats your mom?" Asked Vin

"What the hell? Am i sure! I look just like her! The only difference is i have tattoos, piercings , a different eye color and im shorter. Otherwise we would probably be the same damn person. The question we- I should be asking is how the hell are you here when dad told me you died giving birth to me." I exclaimed 

"Wow ive finally met someone more feisty than me. Well when you were born your dad knew you were going to be powerful. So he 'snapped' my neck and took you. Im a vampire... a powerful one at that dammit, snapping my neck will not kill me. When i woke you were gone. When he left with you i was devastated. I immediatley started searching for you but for some odd reason i could never catch your scent. I used to have dreams about you...well more like visions of you growing up. The other day i had a dream and in the dream the moon goddess told me of your location.  I know it sounds crazy but as soon as i woke up i got the army together and we started heading this way. ANd now here we are! Im so happy to see you all grown up. I am truly sorry for not being here when you were growing up." 

At the end of her speech i was pratically in tears. My mom was searching for me all those years and my dad being a asshole stole me for power! That bastard!!! I still love my father but how could he be so cruel. How could he take me away from my mother.

"Uhh... Mom. How exactly am I powerful?"

"Have you ever wondered why your eyes are violet,black and pink?" Asked my mom

"Yeahh...."

"It means you have 3 supernatural beings." Said mom

"What the hell. How?" I asked confused

"Pink is your vampire, Black is your werewolf and Violet is unknown for now. Have you shifted into your werewolf?"

"Actually no i havent. I guess im a late bloomer."

"On your 19th birthday you will shift into your wolf and after you will also turn into another supernatural. But until then you must be watched and protected at all times." Said mom

"Great." I said with sarcasm. Goodbye to my freedom. It will be dearly missed.

After a while  my mother and I headed back to the house, ate some of the snacks I bought, talked about our lives and just got to know each other better.

I told her everything from dad and my stepmom dying to now. She told me she really wanted to meet Juju.

It was getting late so I went in my room, took a shower and when I was done I got dressed and put in a movie.

I decided to watch the purge. I love that movie. (^_^). As I was watching the movie Vin came in the room and laid on me.

"Hey! Get off me!! Fatty mcfat fat!!"  I yelled

"GASP! This is not fat." He said pointing to his body "This is pure muscle." He said as he started flexing.

I just gawked at him. He slowly began to take of his shirt. I almost died right there. I mean this man is just so Damn sexy.

"See something you like?" He asked

"Well no shit. And I thought Chris hemsworth was sexy." I muttered. Suddenly Vins face turned into one of anger.

"WHO THE FUCK IS CHRIS?!"

Oh great.....I'm doomed.

-------------------- 2 Days Later

It has been 2 days. 2 fucking days and Vin still won't talk to me. I told him that Chris hemsworth was the guy who plays Thor. I even made him watch the movies! He still thinks Chris is my boyfriend and we slept together. WTF!

He seriously needs help.

I told him Chris Hemsworth was just a celebrity crush but he is to blinded by jealousy to pay that any attention.

Vin is currently sitting in his ' Man Cave' watching hockey. I sat  beside him on the couch and of course, he completely ignored me.

"Vin."

No answer

"VIN!"

Still no answer

"VINCENT GALE NAVARRA ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I screamed.

"What Hazel?" He said coldly as he glared at me

"Vincent why are you so mad at me? How many fucking times do I have to tell you I was never dating Chris hemsworth. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW I EXIST! He and I have never met. Can you just believe me?" I pleaded. He didn't say a word he went right back to watching hockey.

Bitch.

I took the beer out of his hand and threw it at the tv.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAZEL!" He yelled

"When you stop being a jealous asshole come and talk to me." I said walking out.

---------------------------------------

Ooooo Nooooooo

O_O

HIIIIIII PEOPLE

1.5K READS!!!!!

YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS BIIIITCH

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK

Thanks to Pariz_Love for making me a book cover for 'Kidnapped' I luv ya bishhhhhh

I LOVE YALL!

Make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!!!

-SammiBoooooooooooooo <3