Chapter 19

(Hazel's POV)

Burning.

Thats all i felt was intense burning.

I bolted awake, screaming loudly as the burning got worse. My breaths were coming out short and ragged

'Hazel, calm down. If you calm down the burning will decrease' Said Fire.

'OK.'

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. The burning ceased and i was finally able to breath right.

"H-hazel?!" Said a husky voice. I turned my head and seen Vin standing in the middle of the room... naked, with his hands over his ears. I just gawked at him taking in all his nakedness.

' Hazel no time for staring. We have to get back to the pack house immediately. I stopped the shift from happening but i can only hold it off for so long.' Said Fire frantically

"Vin we need to go home."

"We just got here." He whined

"Come on!" I yelled getting out the bed and hurriedly putting on my clothes. Vin started getting dressed too.

"Dont get dressed!" I yelled

"Babe, i know im hot and all but i cant walk into the pack house naked." Vin said cockily. I rolled my eyes and said

"I need you to shift and run me to the pack house. It would be alot quicker than driving." Vins mouth formed an 'o' and he nodded. We walked outside and Vin shifted. I gasped loudly. His wolf was silver with black paws and ears. He gave me a wolfy smirk as i walked over to him.

I got on his back and he bolted off. I screamed loudly startled by how fast he was going.

"Slow down you asshole!" I yelled. That only made him go faster. We stopped in the backyard of the pack house and i quickly jumped off of VIn's back. 

'Hazel are you ready?' Asked Fire

' Im ready' 

As soon as i said that the bones in my legs snapped and i fell to the ground screaming. A huge wave of pain came over my whole body and it felt as if every bone in my body were breaking at the same time. I screamed again but nothing came out.

The pain hit me once more as fur started sprouting out of my skin. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier the more i tried to stay awake. After a minute or so i gave up and let the darkness take over.

(Vincent's POV)

I watched as Hazel screamed in pain as she shifted. It hurt me and my wolf that we couldnt help her.

About 5 minutes later all the screaming and whimpering stopped. I stood there absolutely shocked as i stared at Hazel's wolf. Her wolf was blood red and her fur was long.... really long. Suddenly i heard i growl that would scare away an army.

(Hazel's POV)

I slowly woke back up trying to stand but failed miserably. I screamed frustartedly but instead of a scream it was a growl. I quickly jumped up and looked around for danger. The only thing i seen was Vin standing in front of me looking dumbfounded.

'Did you just growl at me?' I asked in our mate link. Vin busted out laughing and shook his head 'no'.

' You growled dumbass' Said Jewels

' HOW?! Wait...nevermind.'

' Can we please go for a run???' Begged Fire.

Instead of answering i let Fire take over and we sprinted off into the woods. Runnning in the woods in wolf form was absolutely amazing. It was exhilarating and it made me feel free and relaxed.

I stopped by a pond to get some water and glanced at my reflection. I gasped but in wolf form it sounded like i was choking on a fly. I was red, bright red, my fur was super long and my eyes were orange... like fire.

One word.

AMAZEBALLS!

I turned and ran back to the pack house only to be greeted by an angry Vin.

"Hazel! Thank goddess you're ok. You've been gone for 2 hours! I mindlinked you and ya didnt respond. You had me worr-" I quickly shifted back and hugged him.

"Im here and im okay. Kay?" I whispered. He nodded and turned around. I stood there confused and said

"What?"

"You are..urm... uh.. naked. I thought you might want some privacy."  He said

' No time to put clothes back on child. It is time for your transformation.' Said  a strange voice

 ' Oh. Great.' I said

' Go somewhere peaceful. Perhaps a field of flowers or  a waterfall. Move quick child your transformation is starting.' Said the voice again

I glanced at Vin. He was to busy talking to himself to notice that i bolted off into the woods. I ran and ran until i found a huge flower field. The sun was starting to rise. The scenery was breathtaking.

' Ok child. Relax and focus. If you do not concentrate the process will be more painful than your shift.'

I nodded and winced slightly as the bones in my back started cracking.

' Focus! Do not let the pain get to you child.'  I took a deep breath as the voice kept talking.

' Now imagine. Wings. Imagine yourself as an angel. Imagine the color, the texture, the size.'

Suddenly the voice got deeper

' Now imagine a dark aura surrounding you. Imagine most of the good being sucked out of you as an angel. Become that dark angel. Hazel, let it embrace you.'

'Mörk ängel låt oss bli ett med barnet' Chanted the voice. Suddenly all the air was knocked out of my body and i blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

23.6k Reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YASSSSS BISHHH!

I would have updated a while ago but when i got home there was no internet! -.-

Sooooooooooo.

Good Chapter Or Nah???

LOL

 THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED, COMMENTED AND FOLLOWED.

I LOVE YALL.

MAKE SURE YOU

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW&SHARE!

-SammiBooooooooooooooooooo <3