Thank You.

Dear Reader,

Here it is, the really long author's note I keep talking about.

Wow. Thirty nine chapters later, Jump is complete. This book has been such an incredible journey for me. It has helped me become a better writer, and I'm so happy that it has reached so many people. I've read every single one of your comments and they've all made me smile so much. I can't thank every single one of you enough for your kind words and hilarious comment chains. Every single vote, view, and comment means so much to me. To each person who has added this book to their reading list, thank you so much. I tried to thank each of you on your profile, but unfortunately the messages don't post every time. But whether I've gotten the chance to thank you or not; thank you so much. By the time I finished this book, it has reached 103k+ views, 6k+ votes and 8k+ comments. That blows my mind.

And fan art? That's something I never expected to receive. The fact that people take time out of their day to make awesome covers and draw these beautiful pieces of art inspired by something I wrote amazes me.

Will there be a sequel? Well... we'll see. But now that I completed Jump, I can finally announce and start posting my next book: Evan and Zoe Forever, a collection of one shots about Evan and Zoe's friendship/love life! I'm so excited to start this because it will be my first one shot book, and all of my EvanxZoe fans will have a book to read😁.

And to all of you, you're amazing. Don't give up on your dreams. You have all brightened my every day with your kind words, and have made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for your endless support of Jump. I can't begin to describe how grateful I am.

Sincerely,
TayTayBroadway