You're on your period

Ethan:

You groaned on the couch, snuggled against a pillow. You tightly held a teddy bear against your stomach. You heard a light knock on your apartment door, "Come in," you called, scrunching your face up as another cramp built in your lower abdomen.

The door slightly opened revealing a purple streak of hair. You smiled a little, knowing that it was your boyfriend Ethan. You called him earlier, telling him that you were having horrible cramps, and that you needed girl supplies ASAP.

"Hey babe," He said setting two plastic bags on the coffee table.

"Hey," you sat up and grabbed a bag, looking inside.

The bag was filled with chocolate candies and a new teddy bear. In the other bag, your girl supplies were there. You quickly grabbed the Midols and grabbed your glass of water, gulping down two of the pills.

You slowly lay back down on the couch, you lay your head on Ethan's lap and snuggled against his stomach. He wrapped his arms around your body and cuddled you. He looked down at you and kissed your forehead, "Wanna watch movies all day, babe?" You nodded your head, "As long as you stay here." Ethan smiled, "I'm not going anywhere until my baby isn't going through any pain."

Ethan stood up and put a movie on the television. All day, you and Ethan watched movies, snuggled on the couch, and took naps together. Spending time with Ethan made you forget about the pain in your stomach.

Grayson:

"Oh mah God Grayyyy!" You screamed through the house. Grayson ran to your rescue, finding you in the bathroom running warm water for your bath. He leaned against the door frame and gave you a worried look, "What's wrong?"

You pointed to your bloody shorts on the floor. Grayson pouted, he knew exactly what was going on. He walked closer to you as you sat down in the tub. "I'm gonna die," you pouted pulling your knees to your chest. 

Grayson laughed, "Hey, don't say that. I hate mother nature as much as you do right now."

"Why?" You asked.

Grayson pouted, "She put my baby in so much pain."

You reached for your cloth, but Grayson snatched it up before you could. "Hey, babe, let me do this. I'm going to take care of you all week." You smiled at Grayson, "Gray, I'm only on my period, I'm not sick. I can do this," you said as Grayson began washing your back.

"And when you're finished," Grayson said drying his hands, "I'll go to the store and buy you the things you need." He stood up walked to the bathroom door. You laid back in the water and watched Grayson put his sneakers on.

"Gray," you said closing your eyes.

He looked back at you, "Hm?"

"While you're out can you buy me candy? Pwease?" You asked pointing.

"Of course babe, I'll be back in a couple of minutes. Don't do anything but lay in bed until I come back."

You laughed at Grayson as he walked out of the door.