The Other Twin Sees The Marks

Ethan~ You lay on the couch wearing a tank top and some grey sweat  pants. You knotted your hair up into a messy bun forgetting about what you and Ethan did last night. You noticed how Grayson would look at you through squinted eyes and laugh. You would just roll your eyes and continue watching television.

Grayson turned the tv volume down and just took a minute to stare at you, then he let out a small laugh. He sucked on his bottom lip as if he was trying to decide whether or not to ask you something.

"So...was last night fun?" He asked you.

You nodded your head rapidly and started going into the details of your date with Ethan. But Grayson didn't want to hear that, he put up his index finger and laughed, "You should wear some make up over those." Then he began laughing so hard his eyes began watering.

"What are you talking about?" You asked him in a serious tone.

"Oh," he said holding back another fit of laughter, "The question is did you use protection?"

A wave of realization hit you. You covered your neck with the palm of your hand. You're face flushed with embarrassment as Grayson began laughing again. "God I hate Ethan!" You grumbled as you walked away from Grayson who you knew would tease you for what he saw.

Grayson~ Grayson and Ethan had over a couple of friends they do YouTube videos with. You thought it was nice to see all the guys visiting each other and relaxing. You walked to the kitchen ignoring their conversation. It seemed to be pretty funny because every now and then all of the boys except Grayson would burst in a fit of laughter.

"What are you guys talking about?" You asked Ethan as you say next to Grayson.

Grayson eyed you and then looked back at the boys, "Don't tell her." He looked at the boys, but they all shook their heads and started laughing some more. "She should know what she did!" Ethan pointed at you as you sipped from your glass of water.

"What did I do?" You asked smiling innocently. "Oh, you're no angel," Their friend Aaron said eyeing Grayson.

"What are you talking about?" You asked again, this time in a more serious tone.

"You and Grayson did some nasty business last night." Ethan teased.

"Lies!" You yelled embarrassed.

Grayson looked at you, "They already saw the scratches." Grayson lifted up his shirt in the back revealing lots of red and inflamed claw marks running down his back. You looked down at your nails and back to all of the boys, "Screw you." You playfully yelled at the boys. "This won't be the last you're gonna hear about this." Jack teased smirking.