Your First Date

Ethan~

Where Did It Take Place?
*Ethan took you to a skateboarding park.

What Did You Do?
*You couldn't even stand on a skateboard right, so Ethan taught you how to stand on it without wobbling, and he even walked you through the ramps with your hands in his to make sure you didn't fall. Then you went out to grab a slice of pizza.

Did You Kiss or Not?
*You and Ethan did kiss. Just...it wasn't on the lips. He walked you to your doorstep and he kissed your knuckles. You rolled your eyes and smiled and kissed his cheek.

Did You Want To Stay Or Go?
*You didn't want to go home, but you did want to leave the park because it was late and you didn't trust the people coming in. But you would have stayed with Ethan if you didn't have a curfew.

Grayson~

Where Did It Take Place?
*Grayson took you on a date to the beach.

What Did You Do?
*You guys walked along the shore and let the small waves crash against your ankles, and he set up a picnic for you and you enjoyed it, then you guys ended up getting in the water for a little bit.

Did You Kiss Or No?
*Yes, the scene was way too romantic to not kiss him. Plus, you couldn't help but to go for it anyway.

Did You Want To Stay Or Go?
*The beach is your favorite place to be, especially with Grayson, he makes everything way better.