Skype

Ethan~ "Ethannnn!" You whined as his faced appeared on the screen, you had a huge toothy smile across your face as he waved at you through his monitor. "I miss you!" You wailed as he looked at you, he waited and then replied, "Nah, I miss you more. I wish you were here!"

He looked over his shoulder, you could hear ruckus going on in his background. You could hear Ethan laughing at Grayson, he turned his computer so you could see what Grayson was doing. He had slipped and he was only wearing his underwear.

You laughed hysterically at Grayson, Ethan put his face back in the screen. He settled down in a computer chair. "How have you been, babe?" He asked you, he grabbed something from somewhere and you watched him chew. It was a chip, you could hear him crunching on it.

You shrugged your shoulders, "Bored and lonely and sad and bored." He laughed a little, "You miss me?" He cooed into the screen and made kissy faces. You pouted like a child and nodded your head through the camera, "Yeah. Like a lot."

"Aww, you should come visit me here!" He said excitedly.

You sighed, "Eth, you know I have classes here, plus I don't have the money right now to get a plane ticket there." Ethan still had a bright smile on his face.

His hand slowly rose from wherever they were behind your screen and he flung up an airplane ticket heading straight to his location. "I'm mailing it to you."

"Thanks Ethan!" You shouted.

"I love you princess, I have to go now. I'll call you later." He said.

"I love you too babe," and you blew each other a kiss before the call ended.

Grayson~ "Hey (Y/N)," Ethan said when his face popped up on the screen. You giggled, "Hey Ethan," you waved at him and squinted your eyes.

"Is Gray there?" You asked. Ethan nodded and pointed back at a door. "He's in the shower, I saw you calling and I thought I should answer instead of him missing the call." You nodded your head, "How's the tour?"

"Great, but Grayson is annoying," he whispered getting closer to the screen.

"How?" You asked laughing.

"He keeps whining about you." Grayson emerged from the bathroom wearing shorts and a towel draped over right shoulder. "Who are you talking to Ethan?" He asked getting closer.

"It's your bae!" Ethan yelled and then he ran away from the screen. Grayson sat down in front of the monitor and smiled, "Heyy!" He greeted you, "How's it going over there?" You shrugged, "Kewl."

He laughed, "Aww, but I miss you."

"I miss you too, but you'll be home in a couple of days." You smiled.

"Too far!" He whined, then there was loud yelling in the background. Grayson made a kissing noise, "I love you baby, I have to go because Ethan is about to kill me!"

"I love you too!" You screamed, and the call ended.