"I am thankful for...."

*Grayson's families and Ethan's families are combined in this story, 3rd person pov*

Thanksgiving Day 5:30 pm No POV

Everyone sat around the long dinner table at Ethan's place. It really looked nice. Ethan and his wife set up the place just for the special occasion that was happening. The table in the dining room was set with ten chairs. Four on either side of the table, and one at each end. Those were for the original Mister and Misses Dolan. They aligned white waxed candles all the way down the center of the table, and autumn decoractions such as orange, red, and yellow flowers made the table even prettier.

The first family to appear was Ethan, dressed in a formal white button down shirt and a pair of black dress pants cut skinny, his wife, dressed in an orange dress with sleeves and brown wedges, and of course their daughter Maddie, who was wearing the same thing as her mom, with brown ballet shoes and a white bow in her hair.

The second family to arrive was Mister and Misses Dolan who both wore red sweaters and jeans followed by Cameron who was dressed in a grey long sleeved shirt and a black skirt with grey boots that stopped at her calves. Ethan led them inside to the dining room. One by one after greeting their son and brother, they followed his wife to the smell of the food.

Last but not least, Grayson wearing a baby pink button down shirt and jeans, his wife wearing a pretty white dress that hugged her body and black heels, and their twin boys dressed in baby blue dress shirts and light skinny jeans showed up to the family dinner.

Thanksgiving 5:45
Ethan~
Your POV

You admired how Grayson's wife looked as she walked into the dining room with a beautiful smile on her face. Your husband, Ethan, led them in laughing at his brother and smiling a lot. Grayson's children quickly ran over to you and hugged you, Landon on the left and Logan on the right.

"We missed you auntie (Y/N)!" They both said in unison.

You hugged them both back, "I missed you boys too." Before you could say anything else they ran off to hug their grandparents and greet Maddie, their smaller cousin.

"Ethan!" You called, he looked up from his conversation with Grayson and Cameron and raised an eyebrow. He dismissed the conversation and walked into the kitchen with you.

"Yeah?" He gave you a kiss your cheek. Even to this day, his lips leave you blushing no matter what.

You picked up the glass platter holding the smoking turkey. It smelled delicious, Ethan helped you make it, only because he wanted something to be proud of. "We need to start bringing the food out." He nodded and grabbed the glass bowl of greens and in the opposite hand a dish of already cut slices of juicy steaming ham.

You turned around and pushed your back against the door and used force to open it, all eyes were on you as you slowly walked with the hot turkey in your hands. Ethan followed behind you carefully with his platter of ham and bowl of greens. As you set out the food, everyone clapped at the sight of the big golden turkey.

Grayson~
Your POV

You jumped up from your seat next to Grayson to help bring more of the food out. You kissed Ethan's wife on the cheek greeting her and telling her how nice she dressed today. She smiled back at you and complemented you on your beautiful boys.

As you entered the kitchen, all of the smells of food made your mouth water. You grabbed an Apple pie and a sweet potato pie. Ethan opened the door for you, "Thank you my dear!" You said cheerfully. Landon jumped up from his seat to get a peek of what you were bringing out from the kitchen.