His Twin Helps You Prank Him

Ethan~ You giggled endlessly as Grayson helped you. You grabbed your make up kit and spread all the key components out onto the coffee table. Ethan was sound asleep on the couch, his arm hanging off the side and his fingers slowly touching the carpet beneath him.

Grayson picked up the eyeliner and slowly tried to put it on his eyelids, then he used mascara. He made it look more like he had a black eye than the smokey eye look everyone is usually going for. After all, Grayson wasn't a make up artist in the first place. He picked out a sponge and patted it down in some pink blush. He softly wiped it across Ethan's cheeks.

Ethan flinched a little and wiped and his face, you covered your mouth holding in a scream and lowering the camera. But he went back to sleep instead of opening his eyes. Lipstick, Grayson mouthed pointing to your colorful assortment. You thought about it, and tossed him a dark blue color.

Grayson smothered the lipstick all over Ethan's mouth, partially getting it on his teeth as he went. My turn, you told him. Grayson moved to the side and help the camera in his hand. You looked at him and put a thumbs up and smiled. You colored in his eyebrows, making them look unnaturally dark and thick. You gave him a big ugly mole on the right side of his face.

You heard a soft murmur escape Ethan's lips. Grayson and you quickly grabbed up all of your make up and ran to your bed room. By the time you guys came back, Ethan was sitting up on the couch with his face covered in make up and his hair ruffled all around his head. He looked like a clown.

You casually walked over to the carpet and sat down in front of Ethan. Grayson followed and sat next to Ethan with the camera in his face, "How was your nap bro?" Ethan shrugged, "Are there bugs in here?"

You shook your head, "Nah, why would you ask that?"

"I felt something go across my face." He yawned.

"Oh," you say giggling a little. You took the camera from Grayson and focused it on yourself laughing as Ethan stepped over you. "Where are you going?" You asked Ethan as he crossed through the dining room. He looked back at you, "To the bathroom."

"Oh," Grayson laughed holding his stomach, "Oh okay."

"Shut up," you told Grayson punching his leg.

You heard a loud curse in the bathroom and ran to Ethan. Grayson followed behind you but laughed so much he almost slipped and fell as he rounded the corner. Ethan stared at you with anger in his eyes. But instead of feeling bad, you laughed so hard no noise came out.

"Put the camera away (Y/N)." He said covering it.

"Why?" You pouted.

Ethan tried scrubbing that make up off as Grayson came into the bathroom. "What, why would you do that to Ethan?" He asked you with surprise in his voice. You looked shocked, "Hey! You helped too!"

"Well help me get this shit off!" Ethan screamed, "I look like who did it and why!" It took no time to help him get the make up off, but it's going to take a lot to get on his good side again.

Grayson~ Ethan grabbed a bucket and filled it up with cold water. You reached into the freezer and grabbed two trays of ice cubes and emptied them into the bucket. Ethan turned off the water and tiptoed out of the kitchen. He returned a couple minutes later with the camera and a thumbs up. It signaled to you that Grayson was still asleep.

Grayson had been pranking you and scaring you for the past week. It would always be while you were least expecting it. In the end, Grayson always thought it was funny when you didn't. You decided that you wanted to prank him back, and why not have help from Ethan?

You pulled the bucket from the sink, your arms were weighed down from all the ice and gallons of water. Ethan chuckled at your struggle, "Want help?" You shook your head, "I got it, I got it."

You slowly started first down the hallway. The bedroom door was closed, so Ethan came from behind you and put his hand on the knob. He gave you an excited look. "On three." Ethan began the countdown, "One...." He opened the door. "Two..." you both stepped in. "Three!" Ethan screamed causing Grayson to shake.

Before he could fully awake himself, you charged to him with the bucket of ice cold water and splashed it all over his upper body. Grayson let out a loud shriek from the cold water. He was soaked from head to waist. You and Ethan fell out in laughter.

Grayson laughed sarcastically, "Ha...ha...ha, that was so funny!" He got up from bed and left you and Ethan in the room giggling as he left out. Behind him, he left puddles of water as he walked. You and Ethan both high fived each other, "Good job, (Y/N), you really got him." Ethan told you.