"This means WAR!"

Ethan~ Once again, Eva, with the help of Ethan, but you with another water balloon. The balloon burst as it hit your leg. Eva came running over to you laughing, that is, until Ethan poured a bucket of water over her head. She looked up at you with a frown.

You looked at Ethan, he was drenched and wearing his swim suit. You grabbed Eva's hand and walked over to the bucket you kept the water balloons in. "Pick one," you whispered to Eva. She clapped her hands together and smiled. Her front tooth missing. She picked up a pink balloon.

You whispered something in her ear that Ethan couldn't hear you say. He had a smile on his face as he watched his little girl walk up to him. She out on an angry face and growled at him like a baby tiger, "This is war, daddy!" She yelled in her small voice.

Ethan pretended to be afraid. "Please don't hurt me ma'am!" He looked down at your daughter and have her the puppy eyes. He even got down on his knees and pleaded with her. She looked over her small shoulder and you and smiled. Then she threw the water balloon at her daddy with all her might.

The balloon popped as soon as it hit him. The pieces of broken balloon were all over his face and the water dripped from his chin. His eyes were closed. Then, unexpectedly, he fell onto his side and played dead. Eva kicked her daddy lightly.

You walked up beside her as she stared down at her dad. You looked at her, she looked at you. Then both rolled Ethan slowly into the pool. He swam to the surface and laughed as his little girl did.

Grayson~ "This means war!" Landon screamed charging for Logan with a handful of snow. As he ran, he had his arm lunged back, and at the perfect distance from his brother, Landon threw the snowball right into his brother's chest. Logan fell with a plop in the snow. He had a mountain of snowballs made already, unlike Landon who didn't have a battle strategy.

When Landon began making a victory screech, Logan hurled two snowballs at his brother. A snowball landed just below his chest, and another on his leg. Landon retreated behind his snowfort he made, it was very creative. It had a trench deep enough for him to sit in. While Logan made a wall and sat behind it.

Landon stood out from his trench and put his hands behind his back. His chin was pointed high as he spoke with a stern voice. "Brother!" He yelled at Logan. Logan crawled from his place behind the wall and stood with dignity. "I advise you to give up sir."

Logan gave Landon a disgusted look, "Never!" He yelled a battle cry, "For Dad!" He launched a snowball at Landon hitting him square in the face. He looked angry as the snow melted against his warm cheeks. You were just about to jump up from your seat on the porch until Grayson grabbed your arm, "Boys will be boys."

You watched as Landon yelled, "For Mom!" And he ran to his brother tackling him and knocking down his wall. You stood up and hurried to the boys in the almost knee deep snow.

You knocked the snow off of them both. "Are you guys okay?" They both looked at each other sprawled out on the lawn, and then to you. Before you could say another word, the boys broke into a loud fit of laughter. Grayson stood up from the porch and cupped his hands over his mouth, "I said boys will be boys!"