You tell Him You're Pregnant

Ethan: You and Ethan were cuddled against each other on the couch watching a movie. "Ethan," you said quietly. Your eyes wondered up his face to meet his, "Yeah?"

You sat up and scooched to the end of the couch. He gave you a confused look. You sighed and began twiddling your thumbs around in nervousness. You didn't know how you could tell him you were pregnant.

Would he be happy? Would he be there with you? Or would he break up with you and leave you alone? You didn't know, but right now, you just wanted him to know that you were carrying his child.

"Babe," he said in a low worried voice, "What's wrong?"

"I'm..." But before you could finish Ethan cut in, "You're pregnant." Your eyes widened in shock. How did he know? You thought to yourself. You continued to stare at him in shock. A smile spread across his face and he laughed a little, "I saw the pregnancy test in the bathroom. I was waiting for you to tell me."

"So does that mean you're happy about this?" You asked laying on his chest again.

"Hell yeah...I'm freakin' excited." He reached for his phone on the coffee table, "I've gotta tell Grayson, and Cameron, and Mom, and Dad...We're having a baby! I'm gonna be a dad!"

Grayson: You tapped your foot nervously on the polished wooden floor and sat the palms of your hands on your knees. The door to the bedroom opened slowly and Grayson peaked his head in, "Hey baby doll, how was your day?" You looked up and gave a weak smile, "Uhm, okay, I've been sick."

Grayson came into the room and sat on the bed and pulled you onto his lap. He pouted into your neck and pretended to cry, "Whyyyyy?"

You giggled a little bit, "Because Gray..."

"Because what?" He asked, he tilted your head up to his level and kissed your chin. A warm smile spread across your face. You jumped off of Gray's lap and ran into the bathroom, he followed you. "Hey, are you okay?" You picked up a pregnancy test and showed Grayson.

"Grayson..." You started, and you clutched the little stick tightly against your chest, "I'm pregnant."

"No..." He said.

"What?" You asked him, you let your head fall, and you felt the tears coming on.

"Baby doll," he said, a huge smile spread across his face, "We're pregnant!"