Chapter 4.

"I drawed a buttfly and-"

"A butterfly, darling."

"Yeah, that. And Jaimy drawed an ele- ele- elphan."

"An elephant."

Louis chuckles at his daughters story about what they did in class today, glad to hear she made a friend already, as they make their way through the grocery store.

"Baby, can you get two bananas from the fruit and veggie section?"

"Okay, papa! Can I gets stawbewwies too?"

"Sure, but a small box, okay?"

"Kay, kay."

And off his three year old goes. Louis keeps a tight eye on her from the other side of the isle, but he guesses it's good to give her some kind of responsebility.

He quickly takes out his list and checks what he'll need next.

Eggs.

He knows they aren't too far from where he is now so he guesses he can just get them, before Robin gets back to the cart. But as he comes back with the box the small girl with ponytails can't be spot near the fruits nor their cart, which obviously makes Louis go into stressy papa mode.

"Robin?"

He shouts as he rushes around the store. Having gone through all the isles at least trice, he quickly sees his way out, groceries long forgotten.

"Robin?"

"Robin?"

"Robin?"

He has been to the car, to the entrance of the store, walked across the whole car park but without much luck.

"Robin?"

"Papa!"

Louis turns, seeing his daughter neatly sat on a bench near the store munching on a banana.

"Ro!"

Louis rushes to his girl, getting on his knees despite the wet ground, not caring about his jeans whatsoever.

"Robin, you know not to walk off like that, you got papa really stressed, okay?"

"Sorry, papa."

"Where did you get the banana?"

"Sorry to interupt, Mr. Tomlinson."

A familiar voice distracts Louis, making him turn to meet eyes with his daughters rather handsom teacher.

"Oh, Mr. Styles."

"Yeah, I saw Robin at the check out and thought she'd ran from you. I gave her the banana and stayed here with her to wait for you. I hope that's quite alright."

"Of course, thank you." Louis smiles at the tall man. "I'm glad you found her."

"Mr. Hazzy real nice, papa."

"Yeah. Yeah, he is."

••••••

Hello everybody!

This chapter has a lot of words and I hope you liked the lot of words.

- Am I moving too quick?
- Don't like something?
- Favourite scent, favourite art work and favourite feeling?

The scent of a candle when someone just blown out the flame or the smell of my mum (that sounds psycho but she has really nice perfumes),

my favourite art work is probably the Waterlillies by Monet (but then again there are so many artworks that I luv),

The warm feeling of paper when it just gotten out of the printer or the crispness of clean bedsheets.

(Please do tell me yours, I'd love to hear about all the things that make you oh so comfortable (and it is actually really nice to sit for a moment and think "what do I like the most"))

X Emma